Youre in trouble!

it started off as a normal day, Luke and Michael cuddling and sleeping.

Around 3 in the afternoon Luke wanted Michaels attention, he kept poking Michaels arms, Michael was ignoring him.

"Mikey!!!! Mikeyyyy Michael Gordon Clifford!" Luke blurted out not thinking about his middle name.

"What did you just call me?" Michael looked over to Luke in a serious look.

"Um, nothing nothing!"

"you're in trouble mister."

"But no mikey! Please I'm sorry I won't do it ever again!!" Luke said moving away from Michael.

"No. get on the floor now."

Luke knew what this meant, he was going to get tickled for hours. He wasn't ready for this torture.

"Mikey please don't Restrain me!" Luke said squirming away.

"Too bad. You called me the G word and you know you're not allowed to do that. You're lucky I love you, or you'd be getting worse."

"Mikey just please be easy."

"Oh honey, trust me, I make no promises."

Michael Raised his hands and dug into Luke's stomach, he wasn't going to go easy on him today.

"You think it's funny to call me Gordon?"

"Nohoho ihththts nohohot!!!!!!!" Luke giggled and screamed and bucked his hips up.

"Good boy."

"Ahaham ihihi dohohone?!?"

"Not a chance, I haven't even done anything good yet silly!" Michael laughed and moved from Luke's stomach. Luke's hands being tapped up made it harder for Luke, of course.

"Tha-thank you for letting me breathe."

"I'm just moving places, you think I'm giving you a break? You're getting punished Luke."

"I-I know but still."

"Yeah yeah."

Michael put his hands back on his stomach, he walked his fingers up saying:
"The bear gos up the trail and up and up, he falls into what? Little Luke's ribs!!"

Luke hates that, it's something his mum would always do whenever he was little, Michael found out once when Luke was drunk he told him, son know he uses it against him.

"MIHIHIKEY NOHOHO!!!!!!!!" Luke squealed and bucked his hips up as far as they would go trying to get his hands to fly off of his sensitive ribs.

"You're cute." Michael couldn't hold it in any longer.

Michael blew a raspberry on his belly button, Luke tried curling his little fat he had on his stomach to cover him. Of course it didn't work, with the little fat he had it did nothing but make Michael be able to tickle him more, and for it to tickle Luke more.

"Okay okay you've had enough, I think you learned your lesson, but you know what happens when you call me the G word now."

"Yes I do, I won't ever again." Luke panted from giggling so much.

Michael let Luke go and picked him up and laid him on the couch, Luke gets tired when he giggles a lot, he fell asleep not too long after he got on the couch. Michael let him sleep and watched his little snores come out of his lips.
-