Day six

"I don't want to punch you on accident"
-
The next morning Luke got on top of Michael. He started poking Michaels sides making him wake up. Michael moaned and huffed because of him just waking up to being tickled.

"Good morning prince."

"Good morning. Can you get off of me please?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because you're still making up for the days. Now shush. No talking and no fighting back. Now put ur arms up. I'm taking ur shirt off. Okay but first do we have anything to do today?"

"It's Saturday. We have the day off"

"K good. Now I have all day" Luke smirked

Michael gulped and shifted around. He wasn't ready he was too tired.

"Lu-ke."

"What do you want."

"My eye has an eye lash in my eye and it hurts."

"Get it out. Then go back into your position."

"Thank you."

He got it out and laid back down. Michael shivered from the cold air running across his stomach. Luke got up and grabbed Michaels wrists. He tied them up and then his feet.

"Hey, let's try something more. I'm gonna tie your waist down see how torturous it is."

Luke took a thin piece of rope and tied Michaels waist down. Michael Really couldn't move now. It was right where his sleeping pants ended.

"Does this hurt?"

"Not really."

"Ok good. I don't wanna hurt you my baby prince."

Luke started poking Michaels stomach making him buck his hips up slightly, but it made the rope dig into his waist making it hurt.

"Tickle tickle my little prince" luke said evilly

Michael couldn't talk. He just laid there giggling and trying not to fight back. Luke pushed his thumb into Michaels rib indents and kept him in soft giggles

"I like this. A lot. You're so cute."

"Ihihi hahahtetete ihihit stohohp!!!" Michael then noticed he had talked. He closed his mouth and gulped as fast as he coul.

"Did you just talk?!"

Michael nodded. You could see the scare in his eyes. He didn't know what Luke was going to do since he talked.

"You deserve a punishment. You didn't follow my rules."

Michael giggled uncontrollably when Luke dug farther into his rib cage.

"What would you like, you're allowed to talk at the moment, by the way. Here's your options.
1.) you get your armpits tickled for 30 minutes
2.) you get your armpits tickled and your stomach for 45 minutes
3.) you get your armpits tickled and sides for 45 minutes. Which one?"

Michael didn't want any. His armpits make him die how ticklish he is. He then thought, 'my armpits are bad, but it's only for 30 minutes when the others are 45, and it's more of my middle section. Which I can't Handel at all.'
Michael said the first one. Luke tightened the ropes and pulled his arms tighter. He then dug straight into Michaels armpits. Michael screamed in ticklish agony and started getting beat Red in the face. Michael was getting short of breathe from his sudden attack on his sensitive underarms.

"Luh-ke ihi cahant sehehe anhnythihing ihihi cahan barehely breheheathe." Michael said ready to pass out.

"Woah woah woah!!!!!!! holy shit okay I'm stopping. You've had enough."

Luke untied Michael and let Michael move around. Luke felt bad for almost making him pass out. Luke tried hugging Michael but he moved away in fear of his armpits being tickled again.

"Ple-please do-nt tic-kle mh-e" Michael stuttered scared half to death.

"Honey, I won't. I'm done, for awhile. I went over board, I just wanted to hug you baby boy."

"O-oh oh-kay"

Michael clenched his arms tightly just Incase Luke were to strike again.

"Mikey relax. If anything, I should be scared of you tickling me. Not the other way around, i just want cuddles, now loosen up, I love you."

Michael let his arms go trusting Luke. Luke was always little spoon, even know he was bigger. Michael Was warm and just having Luke lay with him made Michael fall asleep almost instantly. He loved his boyfriend, even know Luke always tickles him now, he still knows ways to get him back.