I love you mikey

"Hey mikey."

"Hey what."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Luke took Michaels shirt off and kissed his chest.

"Lukey uh..what're you doing?"

"You'll see baby."

Luke took his shirt off all the way and got on top of Michael. He bear hugged him and then dug his hands into his sides.

"Whahahahahahat????!!?!?!?!!?" He screamed and bucked his hips up.

Luke moved his head and blew many raspberries on his belly and Michael pushed at Luke's head.

"Luuuhuhuke!!!!!"

"Yes?"

"Stohohp!!!!"

Luke got off of Michael and went to the couch.

{5 hours later}

EXIT NOW IF TRIGGERED BY DEATH.

Michael was sitting watching tv as Luke came out of the room crying, his mum had just called him saying his dog, Molly had died. Luke ran to Michael sobbing and jumped on him and cried into his chest.

"Baby what's wrong?"

"M-Molly di-died."

"Oh my god Luke."

"I-i can't breathe."

"Luke please breathe."

"I-I'm trying."

"Luke, my love, please stop crying, or lll fix it myself."

Luke sniffles and tried to stop crying, but he still cried.

"Luke lay on your back."

"W-why?"

"Just do it."

Luke laid on Michaels legs on his back, and Michael brought his shirt up a bit, enough for him to dance his fingers around.

"Mihihikey!!"

"Yes my love?"

"Plehehease stohop!!"

"Sorry, you have to stop crying."

Michael lifted lukes shirt up all the way to his chest, and bent over to blow raspberries on his navel.

"Mihihihikehehehy plehehehease!!!!!"

Michael danced his fingers around lukes ribs and in the dents of them. Luke was giggling extremely hard and squirming, but Michael wasn't letting him out of his little tickle Attack.

"You're so cute."

Luke squealed.

"M-mikey I-I'm not sa-sad anymore."

"Okay."

Michael kissed lukes belly.

"I love you baby." Michael said with a smile and pulled lukes shirt down.

Luke cuddled up into Michaels chest and fell asleep. Michael fell asleep not long after.

-

Bannajean1 wanted me to update.❣️