Michael attacks! Pt 2

They were walking around, and they got mobbed, Luke whined and tried getting away. 20 minutes later Luke and Michael got home, they sat on the couch watching a movie and cuddling.

Michael started to taser Luke's sides and pushed him on the floor and straddled him.

"Mikey!" Luke screamed surprised at the sudden attack.

Michael demanded Luke to suck in his stomach so it would be easier for him to tickle his ribs, but Luke refused.

"Want me to make it that way now aye?"

"Nohoh mihihikey ihi dohont wahant toho behe tihickled."

"Suck in your stomach or I'll make it that way."

Luke once again refused, Michael took both of his hands and wiggled them in the air, Liz had told Michael that Luke hated the tickle monster to this day.

"Want the tickle monster to attack?" Michael questioned and made Luke try getting away.

"The tickle monsters hungry." Michael now turned into the tickle monster, and there was no way of getting Michael out of it unless he makes himself get out.

"Mihihikey plehehease nohoho!!!"

"The tickle monsters extra hungry." Michael smirked.

"He wants some ribs and raspberries today."

"Mihihikey!!!!!!!!!"

Michael bent down to Luke's ribs and blew onto his rib cage making him squeal and squirm.

"Lucas don't move, the tickle monster doesn't like that now does he?"

"N-no." Luke stuttered trying to catch his breath.

Michael bent down and blew two big raspberries on his ribs and one on his stomach. Michael looked at Luke's terrified face trying to seek protection from his own body, which failed.

"The tickle monsters gonna get you! The tickle monster gonna get your belly button!" Michael said childishly.

"Nohoh mohohore tihihickles!!!!!!!!!!" Luke basically screamed for the whole street to hear.

Michael dug into Luke's belly button and blew one last big raspberry on his left rib.

"The tickle Monsters full now." Michael said getting off of Luke.

"You're lucky I love you, or you would've been gone along time ago with your little attacks."

"You love them." Michael cooed.

"No I don't! I hate tickles!"

"Mhm, you love me though."

"That's true."

"I love you"

"I love you too."

-