on the stage

It was finally a day luke, ashton, Calum, and Michael had a concert, they got to the palace they were playing at, Michael had plans of the what he was gonna do. When the time came, they came on stage. They played a few songs, then it was Michaels turn to talk. Michael started talking, and brought something up.

"Hey everyone!" Michael screamed into the ground.

The crowd screamed.

"Wanna find something out about *moves head to Luke*"

The crowd screams louder.

"Okay!"

Luke clueless of what happened, Michael went behind him and poked his side. He flinched and the crowd went silent, you could hear a pin drop. Michael then started tickling his ribs, the palace filled with Luke's giggles and movement on stage. Luke got away from michael, he turned around and held his arms up, defending himself, he backed up as well.

The crowd screamed for more.

"Hey Luke! Do it for the fans, please?" Ashton said innocently.

"Fine." Luke moved over to Michael.

"Hey, this is Luke's biggest secret, he's really ticklish, you guys should tell everyone." Michael smirked and dug into his sides, Luke filled the palace with his contagious breathy giggles. Michael stopped and looked at the crowd, he backed away from Luke and the crowd screamed for more, Luke whined and didn't move, he just stood there.

"Mikey please stop." Luke whispered.

"One more thing, that's all." Michael said back.

He dug into Luke's ribs once again, then stopped. The crowd booed, and Michael went to his microphone.

"Luke's had enough, but since you all know now.. you can tickle him." Michael smirked and looked at Luke, his eyes as big as fly eyes.

They played the rest of the songs and went off stage, Luke looked over at Michael and asked
"Why exactly did you do that?"

"Because you're adorable." Michael said and smiled.

"But now I'm going to get tickled basically everyday, it's not fair." Luke huffed and pouted.

"Hey now, don't pout." Michael said sitting next to Luke, he moved away from Michael, well tried. Michael grabbed his arms and pulled him close to him.

Michael started rubbing Luke's head, he messed with his hair, and then Luke relaxed into Michaels chest. He was whiny whenever he was tired, he was also needy. It was 11:45pm by the time they left the palace back to drive to their hotel.

Luke had fell asleep on michael, but it was time to go. Michael shook Luke slightly and said "Luke... Luke wake up, we have to go little one."

Luke's eyes tiredly opened and he huffed and fell closer into Michael, he shut his eyes and drifted off to sleep again. Michael huffed and looked down at the sleepy boy.

"Luke if you don't wake up I'll sleep on the floor tonight, no cuddles."

Luke's eyes shot open, he gathered his stuff, which happened to only be his phone charger and his phone, he started walking to the car.

"That always works." Michael laughed to himself.

Luke and Michael took one car, ashton and Calum took the other, since they were going to different hotels.

Luke buckled his seat belt and rested his head on Michaels shoulder about to go to sleep once again.

"Lucas no, don't fall asleep in the car, wait till we get to the hotel." Michael said violently shaking Luke.