• Cinderella •

• One fine day at Scared Hearts High Hallways •

"Seokjin, wait a minute! My friend wants to talk to you!" A voice called out to him, as he was walking trough the hallways of Sacred Hearts.

Jin turned around, and looked at the girls gathered behind him with a gentle smile.

One of the girls was holding something, and looked a bit reluctant, as her friends pushed her forward while whispering, "Go you can do it!", and "Dont worry he's the nicest!"

"Another one huh?" Jin tought, as he smiled encouragingly at the girl, making her walk up to him.

"Please accept this!" she shoved a present packet in to his arms, whilst bowing down.

The moment Jin took it in to his hands, she made a sqeel and ran away, not even letting him say something.

Her friends followed her, screaming her name amd cheers, "Mina! YOU DID GREAT GIRL!"

Jin openend the package in his hand, and much to his suprise it was an unexpected gift. The girl had drawn a picture of his latest photoshoot.

"Uwaah, that's amazing!~" A voice beamed impressed, as an arm was put over his shoulder

"She really put in effort." Hoseok said, looking at the drawing with big eyes, "It's one of the very first drawings one of us have received."

"Was it from one of your pink hearts again?" Jungkook asked, joining them too, and looking at the drawing.

"Hmm, I'm not sure..." Jin answerd absently, his toughts started drifting somewhere else.

Hoseok took that change, to pull the  drawing out of his hands, and screamed at the others "Guys look! Jin got another present."

"Ooh, damn!" Namjoon whistled in admiaration, "You really are a anime character."

"Jin, isn't it about time you make a choice, and releave the pink hearts." Hoseok asked, handing the drawing back to Jin.

"Or, he can just choose them all." Jimin grinned mischiviously, making Yoongi hit him on the head.