• 09 • Facade after facade

Hate contains truth.  Beauty is a facade. 

"My god, for how long do we need to keep this facade?" Hoseok groaned, plopping down on the couch of their living room. 

"I'm already getting tired of it

"I'm already getting tired of it..." Yoongi yawned loudly, taking a seat on the couch too.

"I actually like them." Jin simply stated, taking off his coat and tie, "They're surprisingly calm, taken the situation."

 "And savage," Namjoon chuckled amused, diverting all attention towards himself, "Not many dare to speak up against Secilia."

"You knew, didn't you?" Taehyung narrowed his eyes at Namjoon skeptically.

"I did, but I was not allowed to tell you," Namjoon simply defended himself, "And either way you found anyway."

"Why weren't you allowed to tell us?" Jimin asked him curiously, al seven had gathered in the living room. Be it on the couch, or be it around the dining table.

"Because the girls themselves didn't know until the entrance ceremony," Namjoon sighed, pulling out a file from his bag and laying out the contents on the table. 

"Say what?!" Jimin and Jin yelled together in surprise.

"Look at these profiles, and tell me what you think."

"Wow, they basically don't even count as profiles," Jungkook stated looking at the mostly empty papers, "Except for name, age, and origin, nothing is filled out."

"Isn't this a must before you enroll here?" Yoongi subtly picked up the red-heads profile, and examined it closer, "I can not understand why I recognize her..."

"Not for them," Namjoon clarified as all of them gathered around the dining table, "Some of their circumstances made them an exception, and even the way they arrived here was quite...special."

"What do you mean?" Hoseok cocked his head to the side confused.

"They didn't tell me the details, just that they didn't arrive here normally." Namjoon shrugged a bit sheepishly, "Something about using portals straight into the dorm."

"Namjoon," Jin held up two profiles and the specific rules at the backside of the paper caught his eye, "Why does it say that for Roana and Phoebe, a guardian has not been registered?"

"I'm not sure, but those were the conditions for the girls to enroll" Namjoon once again simply shook his head.

"Not only that," Taehyung mumbled surprised, "Al of them have signed, that no matter what happens on school grounds their guardians should not be contacted at any time."

"I'm sorry to ask this," Jungkook spoke up after a while of silence, "But is it safe for us to stay with them in one class? What if they have shady backgrounds?"