• 10 • How much can you handle?

Life is though, my darling, but so are you•

Sports field, Sacred Hearts

"No matter where I go, the sports fields will always stay tosh." Phoebe groaned looking at the insanely huge green field, outstretched behind Sacred Hearts main building.

"Tosh?" Ella - not familiar with the British slang, looked at Phoebe confused.

"It means crap or gross right?" Jessie asked with joy, "A British slang for crap or rubbish."

"You've got a brilliant pair of brains missy." Phoebe grinned, giving an approving nod.

In Ha who was scanning the gathered crowd, noticed a pair of steel black eyes piercing her with a glare, and she let out a deep sigh "Here we go again..."

"I've found our group of wankers." Roana suddenly commented - making Phoebe snort, as she gestured at a smaller group secluded from the big mass of students.

"Wankers?" This time Minami was the one to look confused.

"Wankers is the British version of a jerk," Roana explained, "I presume no one here - except for Phoebe, would know it. So I can freely use it, without anyone knowing I'm insulting them."

"Wankers..." Minami nodded her head in approval, as they joined the mass of students but decided to stay a bit on the back, "I like the ring it has."

"I wonder what they'll make us do," In Ha wondered looking around the so far empty field.

"We'll probably have to run 50 rounds around the field," Ella rolled her eyes, only strengthening her dissatisfied vibe, "In the name of testing our 'stamina'."

"What if we have to use our magic?" Jessie suddenly looked a bit scared, glancing at their classmates.

"That would be...disastrous," Roana commented, catching on to Jessie's train of thoughts.

Suddenly loud horns resounded throughout the field, making everyone jump up in surprise, and a cloud of mist started forming in the middle of the field.

"Holly shit!" Hoseok cursed loudly, as he and Jin had glomped on to each other out of surprise.

"Aah..." Yoongi groaned dissatisfied, having been slightly startled too, "Why is every, single, person, in this school like this."

Slowly a stage started forming in the middle of the mist, and on top of it where Jongkook, Jihyo, 1 unknown female, and 2 unknown males - which probably were the homeroom teachers of the other classes.

Jongkook was smiling brightly from ear to ear, and his eyes were twinkling with excitement and pleasure. Now that he was fully dressed in sports gear, he totally looked like a Spartan trainer,

"Mr. Kim looks so excited," Phoebe - who noticed their teachers vibe, commented, "He's totally in his element."

"Welcome students!" Jongkook was also the first one to speak up, and his voice - coated with excitement, bouldered over the field, "I hope you've slept well, and are excited about this sports meet?!"

When a loud cheer erupted from the group of students in front of them, al the girls looked at each other with a shocked expression.

"Are we the only ones not excited?" Roana's eyes were almost about to fall out of their sockets.

"I can't believe this..." In Ha shook her head in dismay.

"Maybe it's because we're from the 'earth sports day' batch?" Ella suggested with an unsure expression.