Movie Night Fight: Ch. 8

Into the the theater we hurried, bought tickets, got some snacks and then headed to our seats.

It felt rather weird sitting next to Jasmine while her boyfriend Mason was sitting on the opposite.

He kept eyeing me strangely as the movie begun.

"Its starting."-Jasmine voiced in excitement while pointing up at the screen, I smiled brightly at her before she yelped anxiously and said-"I can't wait!"

She always made me feel calm when she would speak, her voice was the most soothing thing on earth.

And I loved hearing it everyday.

I mean we both were like big kids in a candy store, we both loved SciFi and whenever a new SciFi movie came out we were always the first to go and see it.

"Me neither!" I responded back as I wiggled my shoulders in anticipation as the movie begun, I could still see Mason side eyeing me sneakily.

I also could hear some of his thoughts which were just rude and shocking.

Now when it came to jasmine, I could never just hear her thoughts, most of the time it required hard focus.

and she would for some reason not think to much around me.

I didn't know why at the time.

But I knew there was something peculiar about my beloved Jasmine, very very peculiar.

As the movie's credits played through, I got a sudden urge to go.

And that was not very good, seeing I was in a crowded theater and I didn't like public bathrooms much at all.

And the theater was packed, I was nearly blocked in.

But I had to go and fast.

"Excuse me..."-I said standing up from my seat before leaning over to whisper to Jasmine-"I have to go to the restroom, I'll be right back."

As I did so Mason stared and watched with shifty eyes and a peering stare.

It made me feel very uneasy, so I quickly stood straight up and squeezed my way past them and the others in my path while apologizing without cease.

"Sorry, I'm sorry."-I apologized twice more before rushing out and down to the restroom.

As I barged into the restroom I bumped into Mason who immediately shoved me back and onto the floor.

I gasped and hit the back of my head on the hard tiled floor of the restroom before lifting myself up a bit and looking up at him.

"How'd you..." I asked pointing behind me and back to him.

My eyes widened in shock as Mason gave me a nasty sneer and peered down at me.

Then he stooped down to me and stared me dead in the eyes and said in a hard brittle husky tone-"Stay away from Jasmine and stay out of my head."-he then poked me in the chest twice hard, I held my chest afterwards and looked down and then back up and just like that he was gone.

I jumped back as I spun my head left to right searching frantically for him.

He knew my secret...but how?

I then wondered greatly where he had went and also how he had managed to get there before me.

I could've swore I left before he did, I mean I knew I did.

And now there I was sitting on the restroom's floor confused and worried.

He had made his self very clear about me not entering his head and also about me not seeing Jasmine again, I then begun to put it all together.