Chapter 11

First off Merry Chirstmas Eve everbody. Second people have told me to update sorry its been a while, i got a new job and tring to finish the semester. Anyways heres the story.

Chapter 11

song for the chapter is Little Black Dress-One Direction

Michala's Prov.

After we were done at the pool the guys were hungery of course they were hungery they are growning men. Michala bursted out laughing. She was thinking weired thing about them. Harry looked over at her then she blushed.
Harry "Why are you blushing and why are you laughing." He rubed your cheecks.
"Its nothing really!" Harry laughed "Are you thinking dirty thoughts about us babe." He winked at Michala she blushed again but know the guys noticed.

Louis "Dont be having those thoughts now Michala." He busted into laughter with the other guys and you hid your face.

Harry "Dont be shy now love we all know what your thinking." Harry smirked and Michala smacked his arm

"oww what was that for?" Harry

"you deserved it you dont know what goes through my mind"  Michala said.

After lunch they all went back to the hotel. Michala went to look for an outfit. She has always has a sexy dress just incase she wanted to go clubbing with her firends. Since it was still fall and somewhat a warm night she put on a small black dress. It was sparkles all over, it fit her just right showed off her curves. She told Harry to go with the guys so she could suprise him when she was done. Eleanor came over to help Michala with her Makeup. Michala was all done She had black shoes on.

The girls were ready they walked down to the labby and everyone turned their head like a sexy bitch just should up. Harrys mouth droped when he saw Michala.

Michala was walking like she owned the place, slow motion to make sure everyone noticed.

Harry "I-I-I wow."

Michala "Ill take that as ur approvel." She gave Harry a quick kiss on the check She knew that she got to him cause he was already out of breath. "You boys ready?"

Louis "uhm yeah i guess so."

Thanks for reading please comment and vote.