Chapter 28

Update/chapter.

1. Thanks for all my readers. I hope that you guys continue to read my books.

2. Guys are to much work.

3. Thank you for everybody for giving me 441 reads. That means the world to me which is why I havnt stopped the book completely.

4. I was thinking of making a sequel and just stop this book since the she is now not a mysert anymore. I can't believe ive been on here a year.

Now to the Actual Chapter 28.

Harrys Prov.

The next Morning I was the first to wake up. I look down at my chest to see Michala sound asleep on my chest. I kissed her head. Shes going to have a masive headache. I got up out of bed even though I would have liked to lay in bed with her all day. I put my grey sweat pants on. They came just up to my hips hanging low. I made a pot of coffee, then i took a cup up stairs to Michala who was still cuddling to the pillow. I grabbed some pain killers for her when she wakes up. I set the two cups of coffe and the pain killers on the night stand then i hoped back in bed to cuddle with her. I looked down to my lap. "Morning gorgeous."

"Morning" she said in a soft voice. "My head hurts."

"Here." I handed her the pain killers and the cup of coffee.

"Thanks" She said

"Do you want to go out today?" I asked her nervously.

"Umm sure but I need to shower and stuff." she said "How long have you been here?"

"Since last night babe." I paused "You dont remeber last night do you?"

"No. Sorry" She said.

"Why don't you get ready. I'll be downstairs." I said and left. I got down stairs and made some chocolate chip pancakes, with sausage. Once i was Done Michala came walking down stairs in sweats.

Michala's Prov.

While I was getting dressed I smelt pancakes. So I just put on some sweets and will get dressed after Breakfast. I walk in the kitchen to see Harry setting the food on the table.

"Just in time Beautiful." He said in a raspy voice.

"Thanks. So what do you want to do on the 'date'?" After i asked i started to dig into the stack of pancakes on my plate.

"Shopping, or we could go see a movie. I dont care just as long as its with you."

"Lets go shopping" I said.

"Ok, Love go get dressed." He said.

Almost 500 reads. Thanks lovies.