Chapter 23

Hey I'm sorry its been a while since i updated. It is Frontier days which means the rodio is in town.

Chapter 23

Harry's Prov.

****Flashback****

I was arguing with Louis about him talking with Michala. Honestly I never wanted to hurt Michala I just wanted time to figure things out. I love Michala but it hurts that shes not alright with me not their to protect her and she doesnt know how I truely fell about her. I went to the closest bar I could find. I walked into eagles nest. I walked straight to the bar stools. MI sat down. A young lady walked up to me. She was tall, blonde, skinny, blue eyes, but nothing like Michala.

"Can i get you anything sir?" She spoke

"Yea can i get cook with whisky." Harry

"Alright be right back,"

I stayed at the bar all night drinking my pain away. I had to admit i was hurt when Louis said that she called him cring all week. It made me feel like I was a complete Jackass for adbandoning her. At one thirty the blonde came back and said I had to go. I got out of the bar like she wanted. BI started to walk to the hotel. BI took my time walking to the hotel room. When I got back to the hotel room at two oclock in the morning. I walked in Louis was asleep but the door slambed shut he instantly woke up.

"Where have you been harry?" louis tried to not yell at me.

"The bar." I stuttered. I got ready for bed and fell asleep.

>>>>>>>>>>>>next morning<<<<<<<<<<<

"Harry." louis called out

"Harry"

"What?" I groaned.

"Get ready we have to go in ten minutes." louis spoke.

I got dressed in my usual Black shirt and pants, my gray convers, a blue beanie, sunglasses. I brushed my teeth. When I was done the guys were waiting for me. "Lets go." Today was the press conference and Michala had to be thier. This will be the first time we have seen each other since I broke it off. I got in the room. I sat at the end. Michala had to sit next to me. Then the boys to the right. Paul walks in.

"Michala, Boys." Paul greated us. " I actually only need to talk with Harry and Michala." With that everybody left. "So What is going on with you two?" Michala got up from her seat.

"Paul we are done because harry has an ego that gets to the best of him. You wont see or hear from me ever again cause Harry and I are OVER." She walked out.

Paul turend to me. "What?" I spoke sternly. "Ill go talk with her."

"Good idea." Paul said.

Thanks for reading another Chapter of Mystery girl. Let me know what you think? Share, Comment, and like please.