School... again

Groaning. You punched a locker as you heard the bell ring. You had enough ringings for one day. One from your alarm clock, from FIN, from your phone (Because of your dad) and another is from the school.

"Someone is on a foul mood" Damian soon appeared by your side the second you punched another locker.

"Yeah. I wonder who it is" You said on a sarcastic, tired tone.

"You stay up all night did you?" You nod when you entered your class. Science. You and Damian both have classes and gladly you thanked Bruce for that.

"You must get some sleep Queen"

"You must quit babying me I'm old enough to take care of myself" You said taking a seat down and Damian took a seat beside you.

"Good Morning everyone. Sorry I'm late. Traffic is a killer on Gotham City" Mr. Blodis excused as he set down his books at the table.

"Anyways, Since Halloween is coming. Us other staff members and the head teacher have been talking" People started to rumor around the class, your palm on your chin as you watch them exchange words.

"The Party will be, of course will be held at Halloween. Wear your costumes but, there will be no drinking liquors, smoking or any unnecessary actions" You yawned as the adviser explained. Your eye lids getting heavier every minute the teacher talks.

"I will give you each of these papers. You will know what, when and where events will be held. There will be games, dances, contest and many more to do at Halloween party. Now, Back to our lesson. About primary and secondary waves" Everyone groaned to the last part.

...

You look down from the railings, seeing Damian and Dick practise sword fighting.

Of course to Damian's specialty, he won. Dick made a sportmanship gesture and hope for another spar before he announce that he and Barbara will be having a walk to the park.

Which made you to tease him before leaving. "Ooh, Is Richard Grayson-Wayne dating Barbara Joan Gordon? Why, please note that I'll be the cook on your wedding"

Walking down to Tim, who is practically on his computers, watching people from security cameras, traffic cameras and more.

"You know, you can be a secret buster from this. I mean, Gotham National Bank? Governor's office? And... Gotham Academys? I didn't know the Academy has security cameras... And Arkham Asylum?" You raise a brow when you turn the computers view to the school.

"You should say that, I kinda got some deep secrets... Especially from the Academys" Tim answered while he played on his swiveled chair in circles.

You gave him a 😈😏 look "Do please share some Drake. If you mind?"

...

"Dang. Twelve in a row. That girl is a hooker" You chuckled as you chunk down a fist full of popcorns and watch Barbie came out of the bathroom with a guy following her.

You learned that Barbie's name was Tesslyn Randall, One of the greedy riches girl around Gotham. She always begged her Dad to be engaged with Damian for a long time. Yet, Bruce observes her behavior and canceled the offer. Still, Mr. Randall and his daughter still finds a way to get Damian engaged to her.

Poor guy.

....
Hi guys, I'm sorry I haven't gotten all updatie because if you saw the news, we are still recovering from the typhoon who hit our home land... Twice..  Dang, I haven't got enough sleep. . And there's blackout! So that means I might a small break since we don't have any generator or something. So... If you have my book Tim Drake then you'll understand why I haven't updated. Sorry. Also this short chappy because I'm only 25%! 😰😤😭

Anyways. By the time it's Halloween... I'll give you guys some special chapters 😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

And that might be the time our publishing schedule will come back in place.

Just wait!