E for Evac

"That should hold this clown" You assured. Standing up after you chained Joker to the wall, his smiling lips turned to a frown, most of his clothes are covered in blood and ripped from Damian's kantana. You saw Nightwing and Red Hood walking to you two with a sly smirk plastered on their face, "Where were you two? We been on Joker for an hour while you two went Alice In The Wonderland God knows what"

"You know. Here and there like a Robin, you two did great though" Nightwing replied as he gestured Joker hang on the wall. "Those that means I don't have to use these? I been planning to on that bastard" Red grumbled as he held out his pistols and you shook your head.

"You know the Batman Rule Red, No Killing. To be honest, I couldn't follow that rule if he's my Dad" You added, earning three shocking and amused looks to you. Raising a brow at them, "What?" "You. A Queen. Likes Killing than give their ass to the Police?" Red asked, nit believing what you said a while ago.

"Yep. Where do you think I get the killing from?"

"Roy and Chesire"

"Well, Chesire didn't like me having too much bloody hands so. In a certain time, I go Kill and Justice at the same time"

"Quitely fitting on you for my opinion"

"Why so Robin?" You asked.

"Well, First is you're a girl and second, it doesn't suit you when you kill all the time and thirdly, You're a Queen. It will intrigued your Father when he hears about this"

"But nowadays, Aren't girls like that are...  I don't know...  Quite attracting. Don't you think D?" Red asked Nightwing and he nod. Something is weird about these two but you didn't mind them for now.

"Let's go you guys. Sooner or later Harley or this one wake up" Nightwing announced and started to head to the exit when a familiar, sinister laughter echoed the warehouse.

Turning around, you saw Joker laughing as Hell while he hung his head low, the door, the one the two villians dragged you out with, was closed and now drummed by loud bangings like as if a mob of angry people were doing it. Your eyes widened when you remembered Joker's plan, you forgot about it when you were fighting him and it took an hour as you fought him. Looking at you wrist watch, "It's not even midnight Joker. We still have time"

"You'll be dead before you could do it! *Laugh* Sooner there will be no one left to even walk across the street!" You narrowed your eyes and balled your fist, "What's this guy talking about now?"

"Nightwing, I want you and Bat Girl go to Commissioner Gordon and tell him," You glance at the loud banging on the door "Tell him get the people to a secured place. Tell all the citizens to arm themselves and lock every entrance of their homes" You said staring deeply into his eyes. He nod and ran, not minding questioning aboutbyour command.

"What's that?" Red asked, pointing the door with his pistol.

"A mob of angry and hungry zombies" You said as you grabbed Harley's body and hung her by the wrist right next to her pudding.

"Zombies? You got to be kidding" Red whined as he point his pistols at the door when a loud roar was heard from it.

"And let me guess, The Zombies are Joker's past victims"

"Correct. He been planning on taking them to Gotham City and trust me, He got more" You dragged the two on the second floor where you gave them the view of the army of zombies. Their eyes widened at the horrible sight, Tim was on comms for now.

"Why is it that Nightwing and Bat Girl are on their way to Commissioner Gordon's Office and told me to contact Bruce and Alfred? Don't tell me Damian broke Joker's Rib cage and needed a babysitter to watch him?"