Chapter 18

Ashley's POV

My eyes slowly flutter open after a much needed rest.

Turning onto my back, my eyes slowly come into focus.

The memories of the night before bombard me all at once.

I had slept with Harry.

I slept with my bosses son.

I cheated on my boyfriend multiple times with this one man.

Slowly turning my head to the side, I see Harry's back is facing me.

If I were to guess, he is probably naked underneath the blanket. Just as I am.

Taking a deep breath, I slowly lift the blanket and rise off of the bed.

With the light of the sun shining through the curtains on the window, I quietly creep around and try to find my clothes.

Cursing, I remember that my clothes are still in his car.

After our session in the car last night, he lifted me out of the car and lead me across the parking garage to his condo.

I was completely mortified. I tried grabbing for my clothes, but he said there was no point. Not only was he about to take me again once we got inside his place, but the entire garage was his own.

No one else was allowed access to that specific floor except him. That helped calm my nerves some, especially since I was so sure that someone might have seen us in his car.

Taking a deep breath, I creep towards his closet and grab the first items of clothing that are in a basket.

I throw on a black v-neck shirt and a pair of grey sweat pants.

Looking out of the closet, I make sure Harry is still asleep as I quickly make my way towards the door.

I don't think as I throw the door open and rush down the hall.

Not bothering to look back, I grab my purse off the side table and leave his condo. Not wanting to be seen, i repeatedly push the down button for the elevator.

Seconds later, the elevator doors open and I step in.

The ride to the first floor is excruciating. I've never been so embarrassed in my life.

I wrap my arms around myself as I step out of the elevator and make my way towards the exit.

Many of the people in the lobby give me curious glances, but I pay no mind to them. Right now all I need to focus on it getting home.

And by home, I mean my apartment.

I need for Ashton to hold me and tell me how sorry he is followed by a nice warm bubble bath.

Or maybe I should shower first. For all I know, Ashton might be able to smell Harry's cologne on me.

I wave down a cab and get in. Telling the driver my address, I lean against the seat and sigh.

How am I gonna explain this to Ashton?

I mean, it's not like he can get mad, but at the same time I kind of want him to.

Just because he was cheating on me with someone that I considered my friend doesn't mean that I go and do that same thing.

Fighting fire with fire does no good at all. All it does is cause an even bigger fire.

But, last night was amazing. I think that is so fucked up.

I just allowed my bosses son to fuck me senesless and now I'm returning home to my so called boyfriend.