Chapter 5

Harry's POV

As all ten girls shuffled out of the room, I watched as Stephanie glared at Ashley's back.

It's become apparent that Stephanie doesn't like Ashley. Why? I don't know, but I think it's because she knows that Ashley is a much better dancer than she will ever be.

Not to mention that Ashley is everything that Stephanie isn't.

Stephanie believes that she is the Queen and that all should bow down to her. She is stuck up, rude, and bitches about some of the stupidest things.

I'm being serious. She showed up an hour early and when she asked one of our staff for a thing of water, she yelled at the poor guy because it wasn't cold. She threw the water at him and told her to leave her alone so she could practice.

Ashley, on the other hand, seems very sweet and down to Earth. She has not tried to outshine anyone and she tries to encourage the other girls to do their best.

Right before I came out, I heard Ashley talking to one of the other girls. The poor girl was freaking out because she couldn't get a certain move down. Ashley forced the girl to breathe and they repeatedly went over the step until the girl felt that she knew it well enough.

God she's perfect. It makes perfect sense why I would be so attracted to her.

She's never gonna like a freak like you.

A voice in the back of my mind tells me.

Of course she will. Once she gets to know me better, she will understand.

No she won't. Once she finds out that you are basically stalking her she is going to be repulsed by you.

Taking a deep breath, I ignore the voice. It always pops up at unnecessary times.

"So, what do you think of this batch?" My stepmother asks.

"They have a lot of potential, but I would watch out for that Stephanie girl. She seems like she is going to be a handful." I say.

"Your father was saying the same thing. He thinks we might have to break Stephanie the way we did Jade." She explains.

"Jade was not as strong as this one. How about you let me deal with her?" I ask.

Stacy laughs.

"The last time I let you break one of our dancers, the girl went crazy. I don't know what you did, but I can't afford to let that happen again." I sigh.

"Elona did not go crazy." I mention.

"Are you being serious?" She asks dumbfounded.

I nod.

"The girl attacked one of our best dancers during a show. Lacey broke her leg and then threatened to sue us for letting Elona attack her." Stacy recalled.

I make a face at the memory.

"Just stay away from these girls. If you want Stephanie you can have her. We would be better off without her anyway." Stacy admits.

"Well, when you put it that way."

Stacy rolls her eyes and gets up.

"I'm gonna have a quick chat with the girls. How about you go up to your office and finish that paperwork for your father?" She suggests.

"Fine. Let me know when you are ready for me to come back down."

"Just be down here by eleven. That's when the first girl will come out."