Chapter 25

Harry's POV

"Hey. Hey. Wake up." I whisper.

Still no response.

"Get up." I say a bit louder. 

After a slight kick to the bed, the red head starts to groan and turns to look at me.

"What do you want?" She asks.

"You need to leave." I reply.

She sits up and rubs her eyes.

"What time is it?" She asks.

"Like seven. Look, can you stop with all the questions and just get out? I called a taxi and it's waiting for you down stairs."

"You're seriously gonna kick me out?" She asks, dumbfounded.

I nod my head.

She sighs and rolls out of my bed.

"I'm never fucking you again." She says as she gets dressed.

"That's perfectly fine with me. I just want you out my place." I reply.

"Fuck you, Styles."

"Already did. Multiple times to be correct."

She rolls her eyes and grabs her shoes. I stand by the door with a smile. She purposefully bumps into me as she makes her way out of the bedroom.

I give a dramatic sigh and turn around as she makes her way towards the door.

"Bye. See you at work." I say as cheerfully as possible while she walks out the door.

She doesn't turn around, she just gives me the finger and gets into the elevator.

I roll my eyes and push off of the door frame.

"I fucking hate her." I mutter.

"Well, you obviously didn't hate her last night." Janice says.

I look to my left and see Janice wiping down the counter.

"No reason for your snarky remarks, Janice." I reply.

She shrugs and keeps cleaning.

"Why are you even here this early? I know I hired you to cook and clean, but I never said you had to come in this early."

Janice sighs and sets her wet cloth on the edge of the sink.

"You never look around much, do you?" She asks.

"What does that mean?"

"It means for the past ten plus years that I've been cleaning after you and your father you have never noticed that by the time you manage to drag yourself out of bed the house is already clean."

"Look, Janice, no need for the attitude. I always know the house is clean, I just always assumed that you came around nine or ten. Not seven."

"Six." She replies.

"You come at six everyday?" I ask.

She shakes her head.

"I try not to be here weekends and holidays." She admits.

"You know for an old woman you're quite feisty. It's rather entertaining."

"Oh, shut up." She says before throwing her wet cloth at my head.

I sigh.

"What was that for?" I ask, removing the cloth off of my face.

"You always do this."