Gotta Get Out

Ammie was scared. Scared of going to school. Scared of the world. Scared of herself.
She had locked herself away in her room, pulling the curtains from letting any light through to her pink room. Her mom didn't see it as Ammie hiding away from the world though, she thought she was just recovering.
"Ammie dear! I'm opening the door!" Ammie knew who it was, and didn't care enough to tell her not to go in, so she kept quiet. She was snuggled under her blanket, it ending just below her eyes, and was still wearing the same pajamas from two days ago. They were uncomfortable, with the pink rhinestones that dug into her skin, and she had never worn anything for that long, but she stayed quiet. Quiet out of fear.
  The door creaked as her mom came into the dark room. It made her flinch. Her mother didn't seem to notice though, still adjusting her eyes with a worried look on her face.
"Honey, I brought soup! It has celery in it, you know, your favorite?"
  Still no answer. Ammie wasn't even listening to her at this point. She had to focus on not hurting her own mother.
  "I need to check on your bruises, is that ok?"
   Even Ammie knew that was a double sided question. She hadn't moved from that bed or did anything since Monday night. Her mother was obviously trying to get her to talk, or at the very least be responsive. But Ammie wasn't ready to move from her spot on the bed. She didn't want to hurt anyone.
Her mother moved closer in the dark room, deciding not to turn on the lights, just to make her daughter more comfortable.
  Ammie didn't really care anyway, she wasn't even noticing the room or the darkness. Why should she not kill this women? I mean, she's annoying, and she's invading her privacy.  Of course, since she's already done enough, she should be tortured too. It's only fair. Which, way, by knife or machine?
Ammie was close to trembling now. Why, why would that even be a question? Why is she wondering how she should torture her own mother? She needed to get away, before she hurt her. Forgetting that her mom was right in front of her bed, and she was supposed to stay under her covers, Ammie ran for her window.
  "Ammie! Sweetie what are you doing?!"
  All Ammie was thinking about through her mom's shouting is why it's so hard to open a window.
Her mother sidestepped quickly to where she was trying to get away, and then asked worriedly, "Ammie dear, are you ok?" She wrapped her hands around Ammie's back to give her comfort.
Ammie hissed at the touch, which scared her mother into letting go, and taking a step back. If she couldn't get out of here through the window, the front door was a way better option. She quickly ran as her mother was still in shock, down the hallway and to the door. As she unlocked it she heard, "Ammie wait!" before hurtling herself through the open door. She didn't care who she hurt now, as long as she didn't hurt her own mother.
She ran and ran, through the perfect suburban neighborhood. No one seemed to care or notice, even after she ran long enough her shoeless feet hurt. As she reached the end of the neighborhood and got to the main road, she noticed the darkening clouds overhead. It was going to rain soon, and if she didn't find a place to stay, she would be soaked. She didn't care though, she deserved it.
When her lungs felt like fireballs and the paved road she was following split in two at a stop sign is when she stopped. She leaned over and caught her breath. She noticed her kitty socks were ruined. Stains and cuts splattered everywhere, and there was almost no recognition of the actual design. Ammie sighed. Why does it even matter?
  She moved on after the quick intermission, walking this time, in a mopey fashion. The clouds darkened, and she couldn't help but remember what started her path to nowhere.
________________________________
"No hard feelings?"
That whole apology seemed to set Desdemona off in a way Ammie just couldn't understand. Her confusion peaked, Ammie asked worried, "Desde, are you ok?"
Ammie didn't know what happened, but in the next seconds, she was on the ground, getting pummeled mercilessly. She didn't move to her own accord, she was still in shock. Everything hurt, her face, her chest, her hair. But then, the pain faded.
  She was in the black void again. A voice that seemed to be everywhere called out.
"Why don't you fight this girl back? Make her pay for the things she did?"
That did seem like a good idea. She needed to get what she deserved.
"What's better, you could take this girl away from her home, show her a lesson for a few days? She wouldn't hurt you ever again!"
Ammie nodded her head in agreement. That would stopped the problem, and she could be entertained too. She snickered at the thought of the things she could do.
"Oh, you wanna see it happen? Why don't we?"
Before Ammie could reply, the void of darkness turned into her bedroom closet. The brightness of it seemed to disgust her now. But her disdain turned into a smile as soon as she saw Desdemona captive in the corner.
She was tied up by the arms and legs with rope. There was a pillow case wrapped around her mouth. It muffled out the sound that came from her mouth as soon as she saw Ammie staring at her. She looked angry. But as soon as Ammie laughed at the sight of her, the emotion turned to fear.
"It's funny how the tables have turned," Ammie said through her light laughter. It didn't seem that funny to Desdemona though.
Ammie turned her head to the side in a sadistic like smile.
"Desde, are you ok?" She burst into laughter again. The lights seemed to flicker as she did so. "Well, you're not answering me Desde! ARE YOU OK?" She shouted in the nicest voice possible. Desdemona's face looked confused and fearful. Ammie neared closer to Desdemona's crouched form.
________________________________
Ammie shivered as images of what she did flashed in her mind. Tears pricked at her eyes, and she hugged herself in self-loathing. Why? Why did she have to cause someone so much pain? Why did she fantasize about it? Her tears formed enough to drip on the black pavement of the road.
________________________________
Ammie was laughing hysterically. Desdemona was now only tied at the wrist to the hanging rack, and because how tight the bondage was, her wrist were reddened and her fingers were a sickly pale. Her feet were not in bondage, but she wouldn't put up the effort to move them anyway. Pale skin was cut on the side of her face, her legs, and below the nape of her neck. Tears fell from her eyes and she whimpered, scared to make enough sound to provoke her captor. For some reason, the bright lights were now a blood red, not unlike Ammie's own ecstasy and bloodlust. The shadows of the room seem to seep in, and envelop Desdemona's face in inky darkness.
When Ammie was finished laughing like a madman, she neared where Desdemona was faltering. As she walked up from mid-room, Desdemona tried to hush her whimpers. Ammie saw the failed attempt and laughed, again.
"Oh Desde, you really are quite a catch, aren't you? You're suffering seems to really put the 'fun' in funeral!"
She laughed through her banter and quieted herself down before speaking again. "Although, so does everything else awful about you!"
Ammie stared at the girls face, all beaten and bloody. She stared at the unadulterated fear in her eyes. She stared at the beautiful chaos of her situation. Ammie felt joyful. Extremely joyful. Airy even.
Tears feel again from Desdemona's eyes as she forced herself to look at Ammie's bright stare. Ammie then walked into arms reach of Desdemona.
What else should Ammie cut? It would make her so happy to put torture marks on Desde's skin. Maybe she could cut words into her, remind her everyday that she is nothing..... or slit her neck and watch it ooze slowly downward. She could even do that with her wrist and watch the!........... wait...... why is she doing this?
Ammie's face fell. "Oh my god.....No, No, No" she said to herself, barely audible. She stumbled back from Desdemona's now confused form. Ammie's eyes filled up with tears in realization. She looked at her soft, frail hands, now covered with the blood of someone else. Then slowly, she looked up at her victims form. She let out a more audible, "Why? Why? Oh my god what did I do?" before shaking her head, walking backwards, and slinking against the door with wide eyes.

    Suddenly everything came apart. The whole scene went black. She heard a ringing in her ears, and some mumbled up voices. She felt an ache all over, and noticed her toes where cold. Realizing the only way to know what was happening was to open her eyes, she did so.
It was blurry at first, and the bright white light burned and made her want to close her eyes once more, but she didn't. As soon as she did, she could make out two shapes above her. She slunk back in fear. She couldn't have hurt more people.....
"Honey! Your awake!" There was an audible gasp from the same person after that. As Ammie focused, she now saw that the person was her mother. The other figure looked like the school nurse, Ms.Albert. Her blue scrubs contrasted with the white everything of the school infirmary, and Ammie found her eyes immeadiatly drawn there. The school nurses didn't usually wear there scrubs, not unless there was a-
"Sweetie? Please say something. Are you ok?!" Her mothers voice pulled her out of her stupor. As a reply to her mother's worry, she asked with a hoarse and quite voice, "What happened?"
Her mother's face rose at the reply then immediately dropped as she processed the question. There was silence. Ammie took the time to notice she was lying in a pull out bed, with a blanket wrapped around her. The white blanket didn't cover half of her feet though, explaining the cold from earlier. The ache of her whole body seemed to rise to her attention though, and she found herself looking at the purple and brown bruise on her lower arm. In fact, she was bleeding from a long cut down the inside of her other arm. Her eyes widened. What exactly had happened to her? She stared back at her mom, needing a reply now more than ever.
"Honey, don't get scared, but you got into a....." Her mother seemed to not believe the foreign words about to be spoken. "........fight."
_______________________________
A/N: A CHAPPY TO MAKE UP FOR LACK OF UPDATES! THERES GONNA BE ANOTHER ONE TOMORROW TOO! ALSO I MADE A NEW COVER! I THINK IT LOOKS WAY BETTER THAN THE LAST ONE! WHAT DO YOU THINK?! HAHA ITS LITERALLY 3AM. I THOUGHT THE MASK SPIT IN HALF ON THE COVER WAS LIKE AMMIE'S SITUATION. IVE BEEN UPDATING MORE REGULARLY AND ILL TRY TO KEEP IT UP! THANKS FOR 80 READS (I THOUGHT I WOULD GET NONE). SEE YOU NEXT TIME!!! :D
Speaking of Next time....... WHAT'S AMMIE GONNA DO AWAY FROM HOME? WHAT'S HER EVIL SIDE GONNA DO? READ TO FIND OUT..........