Chapter 12: The Battle

Hey guys!! How are u?? Hope your having a great day! But anyways, I just wanted to say a big thank you for 300 reads!! That's amazing!! I never thought this book would get that many reads!!

Also, I've recently brought out a new book you may like called 'My Other Half.'

 It is a Nalu fanfiction that I've been working on for a while now

It is a Nalu fanfiction that I've been working on for a while now. Here is a little about it:

3 kingdoms, 2 of which share eternal hate and the 3rd is unknown to anyone. When a young boy escapes from the 3rd Kingdom, he changes everything and the only thing he knows is his name.

Lucy is a young Princess, surrounded by war, murder and darkness. When the young boy enters her life how will things change? Will he save her from the ever growing darkness of her kingdom? Will the young boy ever find himself? What secrets do the young boys lost memories hold? Well read the book and find out silly!! :P

So please have a look at it, it would be much appreciated XD So thank you again and I hope you enjoy this chapter!!

_____________________________________________________________

Previously...

"LUCY, SABERTOOTH IS NEARLY HERE WHAT DO YOU WANT US TO DO?" Erza yelled as I walked up the fleet of stairs towards the wheel where she stood.

"EVERYBODY, READY YOURSELVES. WE ARE GOING TO FIGHT SABERTOOTH, IT'S THE CAPTAIN'S ORDERS!" I bellowed as Sabertooth came closer and closer.

"AYE!" Everybody shouted in response.

_____________________________________________________________

Present...

Lucy's POV

The battle is now. Sabertooth is only a second away from getting onto the ship. The crew stood in almost a barrier line between Sabertooth and Natsu, he's so vulnerable right now. The sword I wielded shivered in my hand as I couldn't stop trembling, "Are you ok Lucy?" Levy asked, concerned of the state I was currently in.

"I'm fine Levy, it's just I haven't fought in a long time. And I want to protect Natsu, but i'm not sure if ill be strong enough to-"

"Lucy stop it," She interrupted me and placed her hand on my shoulder, "You'll be fine, you have all of us. I promise we will keep him safe-" Suddenly a loud crash came from the deck as the Sabertooth crew landed upon the FairyTail galleon.

"Tell me where your Captain is!" A blond haired boy, of around my age, demanded as he walked towards us with his crew waiting behind him. Nobody answered him. "Come on you cowards tell me where he is!" He added intimidatingly. What do I do? He can't know Natsu is here. He'll kill him, I thought to myself. The FairyTail crew looked at me waiting for me to say something.

"What do you want with the Captain?" I questioned him. He darted his gaze towards me.

"Well, let's just say I'm here for my revenge," Then that does it, I thought to myself as I walked towards the blonde.

"I'm the Captain here, and if your here for revenge then your not in the right place,"

"Oh really? Where is Natsu Dragneel?" He questioned as he lifted my head with his index finger under my chin.

"He... We don't know,"

"Oh I don't care, I'm here for my revenge and I'm getting is," He backed up away from me and pulled out a sword from one of his crew, "SABERTOOTH ATTACK!"

With that, the crew charged. "FAIRYTAIL PROTECT THE CAPTAIN!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"AYE!!"

Swords smashed against one another. Magic was pushed to its limit. Blood was shed. Nobody knew who was winning, but we had to push back. As we did, the blond haired man from before, who I've heard people call 'Captain Sting', challenged me. "So what's you name blondie?" He questioned me as he swung his sword at me, but I blocked it with mine. "Lucy Heartfilia, Captain Lucy Heartfilia," I spat as I lunged at him.

"Oh I see... Your lying," He said as he knocked the word out of my hand, shoving me against the ship with the sword to my neck.

"Oh yea, how would you know?" I questioned as he pulled his sword back and grabbed my arm and slammed me to the ground.

"Let's just say, there's a little birdy that tells me quite a lot about this crew. And your quite an important part of it, love." As he spat his words out he swung his sword into my back, leaving a gash that sent unimaginable pain circling through my veins. I scrunch my fits as I tried not to scream out the pain. He then squatted beside me with the sword still in his hand.

"Come on love, your no fun. I'm going to make you suffer just like what Natsu did to my poor Lisanna,"He said as he picked me up by my hair and rammed me up again the ship again, causing me split blood. "Oh love, don't look so scared. this isn't going to hurt a bit," he chuckled as he through his sword to the side and pulled his arm back with his white magic pulsed around his hand and arm," I tried pulling out one of my Celestial keys, hoping they would help. But I've never used them in a fight before, "Open, Gate of the Lio~" Just as I was about to summon Leo, Sting punched me full force into my stomach, with his white magic. "ARHHHHHHH!" My scream sent the ship into complete silence. The Sabertooth crew held back FairyTail from helping me. I tried getting out of Stings grip to protect myself but the pain was unbearable, I fell to the ground. I couldn't move. I couldn't think. All I could do was wait for Sting to land the final blow.