Chapter 5

Dinah's POV

   Were landing in five minutes and all I can do is overthink about the possibilities in what could happen. I hate overthink about her. She drives me crazy. My thoughts got interrupted by a loudspeaker saying we are now landing. I got off the plane and grabbed my luggage, which was a lot cus damn Dinah needa look fine as fuck you know? Especially for my future wifey. I looked at the time on my phone and see that it was 10:45 pm. Well I guess it's not too late, I'll shoot her a text and ask.

Me: hey mama I just got here. I don't know if you think it's too late to come or not..

Y/n💞: awee your so cute, of course it's not too late. You can just spend the night 😏

Me: damn alright I'll be there reaalllyyy soon. But I need your address😂

Y/n💞: oh yeah huh...

Y/n💞: I don't give my information out to strangers..😂

Me: sttooppp it and give me it, I'm being swarmed by fans already so hurry.

Me: and I ain't no stranger if you be asking to sit on my face.

Y/n💞: WAIT what do you mean fans?

Y/n💞: anddd finnneee here's the address, *insert address here*

Me: oh um I'll explain the fans later..

Y/n💞: alright babe. Just hurry up I want you in my presence.

Me: alright babygirl

I finally finished texting her, after signing a few posters and taking quite a lot of pictures with the fans. I headed out of the airport and had looked for the uber I had called not long ago. Once it pulled up, I got in the car and gave him the destination. Within the first 10 minutes, we pulled up in front of her house. Dang this girl lives really close to me. About a block away. I got out of the car and started getting really fearful. The uber drove away and wished me luck. I sat down on her porch on the outside of his house and waited to see what I would do. After five minutes of sitting there, I finally got up and knocked on the door slowly. After a few seconds I could hear a faint 'coming' and the door knob started to turn and the door finally opened...

Haha you gotta wait for the next update, I start uploading when I see people voting and I have a decent amount of reads. Love y'all
And remember
Vote
Comment
Share