Chapter 3

Dinah's POV

I've been texting Y/n nonstop and I'm starting to have mixed feelings. The girls can see the effect the girl has on me. She makes me smile when I one else can, I always blush at her flirts, and she can make me laugh so easily. But I've never dated a girl before. I don't really..know how that works. There's a first for everything. I'm just scared she isn't falling as hard as me.

Y/n💞: so when can I meet your beautiful face and super hot body?

There goes the heat rising to my cheeks again.

Me: well today's Friday so in two days I get Monday through Friday off to be in my hometown. So I can meet you then?

Y/n💞:  YAAAYYYY I'm so excited. When I meet you, can you sit on my face?

I choked on the water I was drinking and my best friend came to my side quickly.

"Heyy Dinah are you okay you we're choking quite a lot there?" Camila says with a smirk on her face.

"Oh uhm yeahh. I guess I drank too much at once?" I said more of a question.

She bursts out laughing making me confused. "What's going on why are you laughing?"

"I was reading the texts between you and Y/n the whole time so I know why you started choking" she says letting even more childish giggles escape her mouth. The blush shows up on my face, making it clear that I was embarrassed.

"Don't worry dude I'm the only one that knows. Plus she sounds hotttt." Camila says.

"Oh hell nahh dawg. She's mine." I say with pure jealousy shooting through me. Dang I didn't know I had this side to me.

"Damn feisty much china? She's all yours." Camila says winking and walking away. OH SHIT I FORGOT TO REPLY.

Y/n💞: SERIOUSLY again left on read?

Me: sorry my friend Camila made me choke on my water and I got distracted.

Y/n💞: oh well can you answer my question now?

Me: do you have a girlfriend?

Y/n💞: Damn you want me that bad?

Y/n💞: jkjk but if I had one I wouldn't be asking you to sit on my face.

Me: oh yeah huh lol. Welp I'm dumb.

Y/n💞: no your not. But if you were, you'd be the prettiest dummy I've ever layed eyes on.

WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO BE SO CUTE. OH MY GOD IM INTERNALLY DYING AND PHYSICALLY MELTING.

Me: why are you so cute😩

Y/n💞: idk I just can't stop

Me: I can tell. You always got me smiling at my phone.

Y/n💞: aweee I wish I could see your beautiful smile.

Me: staahhpp it nowww

Y/n💞: after you tell me if I can have a sleep over with you.

Me: well duhh I'm gonna let you stay at my house for three days. And I'll be at your house for the other two days.

Me: if that's okay with you of course..

Y/n💞: Well of course I'm okay with that. Thats more time spent with my babygirl.

Heat heat heat and more heat on my face by the pet name she has given me.

Me: I need to go to rehearsals now. I'll see you Monday babe.

Y/n💞: babe, I like it. I'll see ya Monday.

Y/n's POV

   Honestly I don't know where the courage came from. I just started texting Dinah. And I couldn't stop flirting. I mean it's hard not to. She's absolutely gorgeous and I'm just a potato. Those don't go together. But the way she looks in those pictures she's sent me has me begging for more. I don't know why but she looks familiar, or her name sounds familiar. Not sure from where though. I just can't wait to have her in my arms on Monday.

Authors note,

Comment any ideas you have for this story. I'll update soon. I update sooner when there's comments and votes though! It just persuades me that you guys like it.