Chapter 24

14K READS YO WTF THANKS SO MUCHHH💕💕

Y/n's POV

   I've been waiting for Dinah to finish up with her makeup before she gets ready for her concert.

Lauren and I still haven't talked either. It's not that I don't like her, it's just..she almost hurt my babygirl, and I would not be able to live with myself if that happened.

I quickly got taken out of my thoughts as Dinah sits on my lap.

"Hi babe" Dinah says looking at me with a wide smile.

"What's up babygirl" I say back slightly confused because she still has the wife smile on her face.

"Nothing. I just really love you" Dinah says sighing in complete happiness.

Internally dying. That's the only way I can describe this feeling.

"I love you too princess" I say kissing her neck because she just put lipstick on.

"ENOUGH OF THAT NASTY LOVE SHIT. DINAH YOURE ON IN 4 MINUTES." One of the crew members began to yell. Sheesh.

Dinah quickly pecked my lips and headed to the back of the stage.

Their introduction started playing and I immediately started smiling.

I always loves the introduction, it really brings you back to when the group was first formed and makes you think about how far they've come.

A/n tbfh tho the intro made me cry the first time. And the live time😂

As the concert went on and they did all of their choreo I simply smiled at the sight again.

It was mine and Dinah's favorite song, just our song in general, squeeze.

She always looked happy oerforming it, I think that's why I love it a lot. Besides the meaning of course.

She continued to dance around the stage with the umbrella singing to the song.

Once the song was over, I glanced back at the crowd and locked eyes with a familiar person.

An all too familiar person.

I quickly looked away and looked towards Dinah again to see her smiling at me.

Ashlee and Michel'le began their solo as Dinah and the rest of fifth harmony came towards me.

Dinah jumped on me, legs wrapped around my waist and arms latched around my neck.

She pulled me into a deep needy kiss before she finally pulled away.

"what was that for?" I ask slightly confused.

"For being the love of my life, plus you looked worried" she says smiling at me, directly looking in to my eyes.

Her brown orbs that I found myself loving. I could get lost in them almost instantly.

"My um ex is here" I say to Dinah causing her smile to disappear instantly.

"Uhm I uh well why?" She asks suddenly lost for words.

"I don't know. I just saw her and she looked at me" I say pulling Dinah by the hips closer to me.

She sighs but pulls me into one last kiss before heading back to the stage.

I see Dinah, looking.

She's looking.

Searching is the right word. Searching for my ex.

I looked back to the spot alto see her with pleading eyes.

I simply mouth a what to her considering I have no idea what she wants.

She does it once more and mouths out to me.

She wants to meet up.

I don't. I have Dinah. I have everything I could ever ask for.

So what if I just take Dinah with me?

NOO. That's like makin her suffer, oh hey Dinah want to come meet up with my ex because she wants to talk to me?

Yeah, no that's so retarded.

**After The Concert**

"So Uhm hey Dinah, want to come meet up with my ex?" I question swallowing the lump in my throat.

Dinah slightly raises her eyebrow up.

"Sure" she sighs out.

WHAATTT. I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING.

"Really babe?" I ask slightly confused.

"Yup babygirl, she's gonna wish she never tried to win you back" Dinah says, slight jealousy in her voice.

"I didn't say she's trying to win me back"

"Oh but trust me Y/n I love you with all my heart and you're perfect, of course she's gonna try and win you back" Dinah says pulling me on to her lap.

"I love you too babe, now let's go to bed. We have a long day ahead of us tomorrow."

We climb into bed and snuggle up to each other.

"Thank god you took a shower" I mumbled under my breath.

"Shut up" she says back slapping my head slightly.

"Goodnight my love" Dinah says to me kissing the top of my head.

"Goodnight princess" I say kissing her neck.

I'd love to go to sleep like this everyday for the rest of my life.

WHO SHOULD YOUR EX BE GUYS COMMENT SOME NAMES I NEED HELP.
SORRY ITS A FILLER👀