Chapter 26

Good news, I'm assuring a second book 😏

QUESTION THO, G!P or naahhh?

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Y/N's POV

Me and Dinah were trying to get ready to meet up with my ex. I'm not mentally prepared to be honest.

"Babe don't worry I'm gonna be there the whole time." Dinah says pulling me on to her lap.

"I love you Dinah, so much" I say hugging her like there's no tomorrow.

"I love you too babygirl, but cmon we gotta go make you look hotter than you already are" she says getting up, smacking my ass in the process.

20 minutes later I'm in an open flannel, tight tank top, light tight skinny jeans, and some white converse.

"Are you sure you really wanna go babe" I say holding her hand as we were now seated in the car.

"Yes Y/n, I wouldn't miss it for the world. Im always gonna be here for you" she says kissing the back of my hand.

It was a short drive, only about 10 minutes. We pulled into the Jenner parking lot parking the car and getting out.

The door opened before we even reached it and there she was. The one and only Kylie Jenner. I'm just lucky Kendall isn't here with her crazy self, she was always jealous of the relationship me and Kylie had.

A/n I couldn't choose between the two as you can see😂

"Hey Y/n..oh and Dinah" she says as her voice falters, jealousy written all over her face.

I squeeze Dinah's hand in reassurance as we walk further into the house.

"Just take a seat, I'll be back in a moment" Kylie says stepping into what I remember as her room.

"Y/N I MISSED YOU SO MUCH" yaayy crazy Kendall in the housseee.

"Oh-" I awkwardly laugh it off.

"Hey Kendall" I get up and hug her but her hands go too low for my liking.

You know what would be nice? If Dinah would just get jealous enough to pull a hot kiss on me.

Like i did that one time with the pizza delivery guy.

A/N IM DYINGGG😂😂

Dinah pulls me back down sitting next to her as Kylie and Kendall are now both in the room with us.

"Kendall could you please leave. This is between me and Y/n." Kylie says looking at Dinah intensely before glancing at Kendall.

As soon as she walks away, Kylie is speaking again.

"Y/n I just wanted to know if we could please try an "us" again" Kylie says looking down at her hands.

"YOU cheated on ME Kylie, with that tyga boy. Why all of a sudden do you want me now." I say with huge annoyance in my voice.

"At that concert, I seen you..you were smiling, happy..like you just showed nothing but the signs of love. I realized I missed you and want you back to be the one to make you feel like that." Kylie says glancing up at me.

"Wanna know why I was all of those things?" I say slightly smiling in thought.

I glance at Dinah to see her roll her eyes. Sheesh she better not be mad at me.