Chapter 7

Y/n's POV

"W-why d-didn't you t-tell me?" I asked. Damn I tried so hard not to stutter, but it's hard when you thought you were trusted.

"Well I was scared to.." Dinah said staring down at her hands.

"Let me guess, you didn't trust me huh" I said scoffing at her.

"No no..it wasn't that. I trust you and still do.." she said sounding like she was on the verge of tears.

"Then what was it. Why didn't you tell me?" I said still scared of what she would respond with.

"I-I didn't tell you because, well it was because I thought you would stop talking to me and think I was lying or faking..I didn't want that to h-happen Y/n" Dinah says finally breaking down into tears.

I quickly pull Dinah onto my lap and rock her with me. I stroke her hair and whisper sweet things into her hair to get her to calm down.

"Shhh it's okay babygirl. Everything's going to be okay" I said still holding on to her.

"N-No it's not. I'm gonna lose you" Dinah said. But I think she was saying it to herself more than me.

"Hey babe your not gonna be losing me anytime soon." I say while kissing her forehead.

This goes on for an hour before I make her change into pajamas. As soon as she gets out of the bathroom, I grab my stuff and head towards the door, that is until she grabs my wrist. I turn around and she raises an eyebrow at me.

Dinah's POV

    I got out of the bathroom from changing into pajamas and seen Y/n getting ready to walk out of the room. Where you goin where you tryna go? Okay Dinah seriously stop. I quickly grab her wrist. She turns around and I raise an eyebrow.

"I'm taking my stuff to sleep on the couch" Y/n says in a duh attitude.

"Girl no you ain't" I say pulling her closer into the room.

"Then I can just sleep on the floor?" She says asking me. God she's so cute, but no.

"Stop being silly Y/n you'll sleep with me on your bed" I say looking at her deeply into her beautiful eyes. I get lost in them every time.

"Damn take me on a date first" Y/n says causing my cheeks to get hot.

"Stop being stupid you know what I meant." I say pulling her into the bed. She giggles and pulls the blankets on top of us. She sleeps on the left and me on the right but her back is turned to me. I wanna cuddle man.

"Uhm. Y/n c-can we uh could we like maybe possibly cuddle?" Damn it I stuttered. I hear another muffled giggle. Put that on replay. Dinah stop thinking like this, she probably don't like you. She might not even be into girls.

Y/n's POV

  I giggled into my pillow because Dinah stuttered asking as simple question. I nodded to her question. She didn't say anything. Oh shit duh she can't see. I'm dumb.

"Of course we can cuddle Dinah." I say, while turning towards her and wrapping my arms around her and pull her closer to me. I could freeze time forever in this moment. I could relive this. But everything sadly comes to an end.

A/n sorry I keep switching point of views😂

Dinah's POV

   I felt her arms still latched around my body causing a smile to creep it's way onto my face. I love this. I sneakily got out of bed, sneakily putting a pillow in her arms so that the pillow could take my place. I took one last glance at her in her peaceful state. Beautiful. That's all I could think of. I walked out of her room and into the kitchen. Oh boy I don't cook but here goes nothing...

Authors note

Yo homies, you should like comment ideas because it really helps. I hope your enjoying!

Vote
Comment
Share