Chapter 36 (Final Chapter)

I have a question, did this chapter make you emo?

Probably not BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOY!!

OKAY SERIOUSNESS NOW.

The day before their big day.

Dinah was cuddled up to me. These past few months had been amazing.

The best part this whole experience is that everyone has been very supportive of us. Whether it be the fans, our family, or her bandmates.

We invited Camila to the wedding even though her and Dinah haven't spoken or just Camila and the girls in general.

Camila really helped me get to where I am with Dinah though so I really needed to invite her. Plus her and Dinah were best friends.

Although management would be mad if they found out I invited her, I think they aren't aloud to contact each other.

Oh well though, it's my big day and thy aren't getting in the way of that.

"Babe don't think so much, your brain might explode" Dinah's voice spoke out immediately making me forget what I had been thinking about.

"Oh sorry" I say shyly.

"I can't believe we're getting married tomorrow" Dinah sighed in complete happiness.

"Neither can I. Let alone dating you was crazy" I laugh out causing Dinah to pout.

"Heyyy. Why is that" she asks like a little puppy.

"Cause I mean, have you seen you? You're so gorgeous, smart, talented, amazing, warmhearted, and like any body would be lucky to even have you in their life"

"Yeahh, you're right. I am pretty great" Dinah says causing laughter to escape my voice once again.

"Then there's me .. a potato. Maybe a lamp" I giggle.

"Not even. You're so beautiful, creative, caring and really just indescribable" she says as she kisses my neck.

"I love you Dinah"

"I love you too Y/n"

We sat there in the silence, once again.

"Hey dinah" I ask causing her her to perk her head up.

"Are you scared to see if Camila comes" I ask curiously.

"Uhm .. I guess some what, but I hope she does cause I do miss her" she says sighing on to my chest.

"Babe I won't be able to sleep with you tonight" I whisper to her.

"But but that's not fair" she groans out in return.

"It's part of tradition. The bride and groom shouldn't see each other the day of the wedding"

"Ugh who cares" she says pouting more than ever.

"I thought we both did" I laugh at her.

"Well, not anymore" she turns my face so that we both see eye to eye.

"I've never been so in love in my life" dinah whispers to me before our lips collide slowly.

"Remember when we had that good fight" Dinah spoke out, quietly laughing to herself at the thought.

"That wasn't funny, I had to take out spaghetti sauce from my hair" I poured at her, causing her to laugh a little more loudly.

"Well what about that time you locked the car and left the keys in the trunk" I said bursting into a fit of laughters.