Authors Note and a little about TFS

Hello Everyone! If you are reading this, it means you have finished the very first book of The Forgotten Stars Series! I want to take the time to thank you for helping out and reading this story! I had a lot of fun and I have a bunch of ideas for the future!

Here's a little of what I was going to do threw-out the story, but decided to change it. As well as some cool facts

- Originally I was going to have this story be focused around Nightfall and Ashleaf, but decided I wanted a more sisterly/Brotherly love between them.

- Starclan was meant to be more involved, as I started to make this I decided I'll save something like that for another book

-Sunnypelt is my favorite cat, she's a clumsy, bubbly she-cat who is very protective of her clan!

-Nettleclan isn't actually a Shadowclan ripoff, it's more of a Shadowclan/Windclan mix (Very secret and very timid)

-Originally I planned to have each clan adopt the Medicine cat can have mates law, but decided it works best for Nightclan!

-Originally Echostar wasn't suppose to die, heck he wasn't even suppose to be leader, but I needed Brindlestar who wasn't supposed to come still later and I ran out of choices.

-Brindlestar's kits were actually meant to be still-borns, but decided against it

-The first part of the book is based at my school :3c

-Cherryheart wasn't meant to become a medicine cat! I realized she might be a bit too timid to become a warrior, so I made her a MC!

- The picture above is roughly where the clan lives

- Nightclan basically lives in a clearing at the bottom of a hill, where it connects to a new forest. (Out of that is where the moors are, and on the other side close to the Moonfall is where humans live)

-Mossclan lives in a forest and is well known for having herbs. Nettleclan lives more to the outskirts and in a Pineish forest. Sunclan live closer to Nettleclan, surrounded by water and hills, and Hailclan lives in the center of the forest.

-The humans are actually a village area!

- Nightfall died to infected Foxbite (Greencough being the last thing to catch him) , Echostar died to Greencough (Secretly did not actually have lives, for he did not believe in Starclan)

-The story takes place literally centuries after the WARRIORs Series!

-All the clans (other then Nightclan) have been there for 16 seasons by the end of this book. Nightclan has been there only for 7 seasons.

-Hawkclan only lasted 3 seasons before being Wiped out

-Hawkstar thought that killing was a need for life, he allowed kidnapping and torture for fun.

Thank you for reading! Stay Tuned for the next book! I will start after I take a small break!