The Library..

*Andrea's POV *
I looked at my phone a saw it was 3:35 I rushed into the library.

I pulled open the double door and the gust of air blew my hair off my shoulders Tyler was at the first table looking at his phone.

"Sorry I'm late." I smirked as I tapped his shoulder, his body tensed at my touch but relaxed once my voice hit his ears.

"So where is Ms. Towe?"

I sat in the chair in front of him.

"Oh she forgot she had a meeting and so she just gave me a list." His eyes finally came up from his phone he stated in shock.

"Honey close your mouth you don't want to be swallowing any flies." I winked at him.

"What are you doing Andrea."

"I told you to call me Andi." I couldn't help but glare at him.

"Sorry." He smiled.

"And to answer your question, since people are already calling me the queen again I figure why not take back my throne."

I watched as his eyes traveled down as far as he could see.

"Okay so now that that's over with give me the list."

He handed me the list and put his phone in his pocket.

"Wait another question if you're back are you going to go back to sleep around, failing classes, and bullying people."

"Fuck no, I'm still gonna be passing my classes, I'm going to protect people from dicks like Andrew."

I sat still running through what happened earlier that day.

"Andi I'm sorry that was my fault."

"It's whatever it's over now, and now that it's back I can also get revenge so it's no biggy."

I gave him a evil grin and looked at the paper.

"This paper is practically everything."

I looked up and his cheeks were going slightly pink he reached his hand back and started scratching his neck.

Seeing him get nervous made my knees get weak, he's not this big bad boy everyone says at least not around me.

"Yeah I think I've been tuning out the teachers since like 8th grade."

I chuckled I use to be like that.

"Okay than let start with math and get as far as along as we can than set up another time to meet."

He nodded his head and waited as I pulled my books out.

"Okay well I think that's enough my own brain is starting to hurt."

He chuckled as I put my books away.

"So I'm starving you wanna go get something to eat?"

I stopped moving I had to register what just came out of my mouth. Why do I get nervous about asking him things I don't get nervous with guys at least not now.

"Yeah sure where? I'll meet you there."

He had a smile so big it looked painful.

"No where fancy, you choose." I was still sitting I just looked into his eyes.

"IHOP." He smirked.

"Yes Okay I could die for some pancakes."

I jumped up from me seat like a child almost to run to my car but stopped myself.