Late To School..

*Andrea's POV *

*Knock Knock*

"Andrea are you going to school?"

My mom stood outside the door knocking quietly. I opened my eyes slightly and looked down to see a arm wrapped around my waist.

"Uh no mom my stomach still feels sick, can you call me in today?" I heard a loud sigh come from the other side of the door.

"Yeah of course, but your dad and I are leaving for a trip to Vancouver we'll be there for a couple of days."

I use to get upset when they would leave now it's just another day.

"Okay I'll see you guys when you get back than."

I mumbled and listened as the footsteps traveled down the steps and I heard the front door shut.

"Are you okay?" Tyler's deep voice gave me shivers I turned and looked into his light blue eyes.

"Yeah I'm not going to school, at least not yet I'll go later. You can though." I heard him chuckle.

"Why would I go when my secret is staying home." He pulled me closer to him.

"Yeah, about that what exactly are we I mean like um."

My stomach was jumping and I could feel my palms getting sweaty, why am I getting nervous it's just another guy.

"You mean are we boyfriend and girlfriend?" I pulled out of his grip and stood up.

"You know what I gotta shower." He smiled.

"Do you want to be?" I stopped walking and turned back around.

"You really want to date while this whole thing is going on with Andrew?" I raised my eye brow, he stood up and walked towards me.

"He's a dick Okay and I know you aren't going to have sex with him and you told me every time he kissed you you didn't kiss back. I trust you enough to tell me everything he does and what you do back."

I stared at my feet and shuffled around uncomfortable with just his name being brought up.

"So I'm going to properly ask you now." He smirked.

"What do you mean?"

"Andi will you be my girlfriend?" He grabbed my hands and placed them in his.

"Yes Tyler." He looked shocked.

"Why are you shocked? We already had a thing." I giggled.

"Because you told me you never settle down." He smirked.

"Shut up and kiss me." I pulled him in and kissed his soft lips.

The kiss was different from our last one it moved slow and calm our lips just moved together.

"Okay now I need to shower." I smirked and pushed him so he fell on the bed.

"Hey I can join you." He winked.

"Uh no," I could feel my cheeks getting red.

"Oh come on Andi nothing I haven't seen before." He smirked.

"Uh no, but can you hand me my phone please?" I pouted.

He handed me my phone and walked towards the bathroom.

"Excuse me where are you going? "

" I am going to go shower while you do your phone thing. " He laughed.