The Runaway Fire- Part 9

Viserys's Pov (Didn't see that, did ya?)

Viserys: Have you found her yet?

Guard: No sign of her yet sir

My blood started to boil. Before I knew the stuff on my desk was now on the floor. I looked at the guard who was quivering with fear. I nodded, giving him permission to be dismissed.  

Viserys: HOW COULD THAT LITTLE BITCH OF SISTER RUNAWAY? SHE KNEW WHAT THIS ARMY MEANT TO ME! HOW I WOULD TAKE OVER THE SEVEN KINGDOMS WITH THAT ARMY! NOW WHO AM I GONNA GIVE TO KHAL DROGO?  I NEEDED THAT ARMY !

Illyrio Mopatis: Khal Drogo is here, have you found Daenerys yet?

Viserys: IF I HAD FOUND HER BY NOW SHE WOULD BE IN HERE GETTING READY TO MEET KHAL DROGO! BUT SHE'S NOT HERE AND I DON'T KNOW WHO I GOING TO GIVE KHAL DROGO NOW!

Illyrio Mopatis: Lorella?

Viserys: That could work, 

Illyrio Mopatis: Ill fetch her, Where'd you put her?

Viserys: In the dungeons

Illyrio Mopatis: Meet me outside

Viserys: Fine

------------------------

The Essosi heat welcomed me as I walked to see many impatient Dothraki sitting on the backs of there horses. I walked over to him, trying to greet him before Illyrio Mopatis stopped me. 

Illyrio Mopatis: May I present my honored guests? Viserys of House Targaryen, the third of his name. The rightful King of the Andals and the First Men

He stared Lorella down and walked towards her, her body was shaking with fear. He came closer and took out his arakh blade. Illyrio Mopatis grabbed me and guided me a few steps back. Swiftly he sliced of her head. The whole thing went by in slow motion (Much like Ned Stark's beheading). The blade sliced clean;her head slowly fell to the ground, rolling down the stairs leaving a trail of blood all the way to the khal. He and his men rode off in the blistering heat. Shock filled our faces as we watched her body fall and eventually meeting the head. My eyes widen with shock and fear and all I could think of was.... THAT COULD"VE HAPPENED TO ME! 

Illyrio Mopatis: That's what happens if they don't like someone

Viserys: What do we do now? I don't have a army and my sweet sister is god knows where

Illyrio Mopatis: Relax, I have a friend in Westeors that might know where she is

Viserys: Let me go with you, I want to see my city

Illyrio Mopatis: You cannot, Robert Baratheon still rules and if he sees you he will kill you

Viserys: I don't care! soon he'll be dead

Illyrio Mopatis: Lets go get a ship now Its a long ways away

-----------------------------

We walked to the nearest dock, seeing no boat waiting there. I looked at Illyrio Mopatis and he looked at me in return with confusion on his written on his face. We walked up to the sleeping man with his mouth wide drooling. Before I could get a chance to wake him, Illyrio Mopatis pulled me back and went to talk to him instead. He shook him slightly and he sat up wiping the drool off his face.

Drool Guard: Whaa... wha? Sorry I hope I didn't snore

Illyrio Mopatis: Not that I heard, may I inquire something of you?

Drool Guard: Of course, what do you need to know? 

Illyrio Mopatis: Are there any boats sailing to Westeros soon?

Drool Guard: Well one left a week ago but it hasn't returned yet. I do believe there is one on south of town

Illyrio Mopatis: Thank You

Viserys: Do you know who boarded the ship last week? 

Illyrio Mopatis: Viserys!

Drool Guard: No its alright.... I think it was middle aged man and his daughter. I'm not positive

Viserys: Let me guess drunk

Drool Guard: Nope fucking a whore over at the brothel across town and boy was she good

Viserys: To much information for my taste

Drool Guard: I might of also been drunk

Illyrio Mopatis: Thank you we'll be going now

We starting walking off and saw that another joined the other guard. They started talking but we soon disappeared out of view. We got to mid town shop before I stopped.

Illyrio Mopatis: What are you doing? We need to go before the ship leaves

Viserys: That could've been Dany and some old fool she flirted with

Illyrio Mopatis: That's above Dany and you know that, she didn't want to marry Khal Drogo so why would she do that

Viserys: ...

Illyrio Mopatis: Lets go if you keep stalling we'll miss the ship and have to wait a months time for another 

Viserys: Fine 

------------------------------

After what seemed like hours we finally reached the boat and took passage aboard the boat. With bigger boats means better accommodations and service but also more peasants. The boatmen guided us to our room. My host feel asleep as soon as we started to leave the dock. I sat in the chair and looked out side the window. I could only think about what the drooling guard said: "Drool Guard: No its alright.... I think it was middle aged man and his daughter. I'm not positive". That could've been Dany and some older man that helped her. 

I stared out the window and looking out of the sea, still think before slumber took me over.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys!

This update took so long only cause I didn't know where to start. Hope you enjoyed twist pov. 

The next update should be up soon. Peace!