The Runaway Fire- Part 14

Viserys's Pov

A week later and we finally landed in Kingslanding, Illyrio Mopatis had dyed my hair black so no one who I am. But why would someone not want to know who I am? The one they call king will pay dearly for what he's done. Khal Drogo was given a shirt which he declined before Illyrio Mopatis said it was the only way to be safe. I could tell he put it on grudgingly. We walked off the boat and looked at the city, and it was a piece of shit. Poor peasants everywhere, When I am king I will take care of them...... by killing them of course. I will have no peasants in my city.

Illyrio Mopatis: Welcome to Kingslanding.

Viserys: It looks and smells like rats shit.

Illyrio Mopatis: That it is but hopefully you'll make it better.

Viserys: I will. 

Illyrio Mopatis: You and the Khal wait here, I must go see a friend.

Viserys: Ok

Illyrio Mopatis: Stay here.

I nodded and watched him walk off into the blood stained city of Kingslanding. Drogo and I looked at each other and started walking off, there was no way in hell that I would wait there for that foul to come back. We started walking around looking at the ugly buildings and peasants roaming the streets. He just ominously stared at people, I'm surprised people didn't notice him. Around the bend of a few buildings I heard some people talking. Talking about a certain someone, talking about a certain sweet sister.

Peasant 1: Did you hear the rumors that their was a targeryan at the wall?

Peasant 2: Really? How?

Peasant 1: No one knows.

Peasant 3: And I heard Randrya say she saw a Dothraki and black haired pale fellow at the docks.

Peasant 1: Really?

Peasant 2: Finally something happening maybe the king can kill the Dothraki and stop complaining about how Ned said no.

Peasant 4: Or maybe the Dothraki can kill him and become king.

Peasant: 1: The Dothraki would lead better than Robert.

Peasant 3: Stop that talk now, you know as well as I all they would do is rape and steal from all the seven kingdoms.

Peasant 4: I know I wish he would shut up and do his duties as king.

Peasant 2: All he does is drink and fuck whores, he doesn't care about us.

Peasant: What do you expect?

Peasant 4: True.

Drogo and I waited for the others to leave, so we could question one of them about the whereabouts of Dany.  Once it was only one Drogo went up to the peasant, holding him high against the brick wall.

Peasant 1: Wha... What do you want?

His pleading made my laugh.

Viserys: You know where my sister is, do you?

Peasant 1: Si..ist..er I don't know who you are..

Viserys: Wrong answer. Where is she? Blonde, violet eyes. WHERE IS SHE?

Peasant: You mean the Targeryan chick? I dont, don't know. Sheee..eee... is a ru...mor....

Viserys: Ugh. stupid people. Kill him.

Peasant: No, no-

Viserys:  We'll have to find answers somewhere else. Lets go.

----

I know kind o f short but now more Winterfell time!