The Runaway Fire- Part 13

Catelyn's Pov

Instead of my usual checking and sitting with Bran I went outside and sat with Ned. We were watching Rickon and Arya play, While also seeing Robb and Jon fight. I could tell Jon was still weirded out by the fact I apologized to him but even if he never spoke to me again I'm just glad I got it off my chest. Dany and Sam were there too, playing with their wolves who were already starting to grow. I always forget how fast they grow. 

Ned: I assume you apologized.

Catelyn: I did. Last night, I'm just glad it's off my chest.

Ned: That's good, he seems happier.

Catelyn: I don't think that's my doing, it think it has to do with the girl.

Ned: My suspicions exactly.

Catelyn: Did he tell you where she is from? She had Targaryen hair.

Ned: He hasn't yet but I have a theory.

Catelyn: And what would that be?

Ned: I think she is a Targaryen, I have told you about her and her brother were the remaining ones correct.

Catelyn: Faintly, I know they're were two that survived but I didn't know their names.

Ned: Well it was her and her brother, Visyerus.

Catelyn: Then why is she not with her brother?

Ned: I suspect abuse but I'm not certain and I don't want to bring it up either.

Catelyn: I don't blame you there.

Tyrion: Good morning Mister and madame Stark.

Ned: Are you drunk?

Tyrion: Nope.

Catelyn: Are you sure?

Tyrion: Positive, now where are my two favorite people?

Ned: Assuming you mean Dany and Jon, They're over there with Robb and Sam.

Tyrion: Did I miss anything?

Catelyn: What are you talking about?

Tyrion: I've been with them since the wall, and that was when they first started blooming.

Catelyn: Wait, so you've been with them since when she arrived at the wall?

Tyrion: Yes and last night they shared a bed again.

Ned: Why?

Tyrion: I don't know, I believe it to be they felt safe together and it was weird for them to be apart.

Ned: Should we move her to his room if thats the case?

Tyrion: No no, keep it there just in case.

Catelyn: How do you know this?

Tyrion: I was taking the scenic route to my room.

Catelyn: You really can't your room is on the left when you first enter and Jon is on the right.

Tyrion: Ok fine I admit it, I was making sure Dany was safe.

Ned: I do believe you have issues.

Catelyn: No kidding.

Tyrion: Well? This is ten times more interesting that what's happening in Kingslanding.

Catelyn: That is true, imagine if you had gone.

Ned: No thank you, I don't want to think about that.

Tyrion: Kingslanding is something else compared to this.