The Runaway Fire- Part 11

Catelyn's Pov

I was with Bran who still hadn't woken up yet and also reading letters that had been sent to us. Most were from Robert, Ned's friend from childhood begging him to come to Kingslanding. He'd offer Ned to be hand of the king but Ned refused, thank the old gods and the new. I was reading one from my sister Lysa, saying that she went to the Eyrie for safety. Maester Luwin came in and gave me a letter but from whom.

Luwin: This came today

Catelyn: From whom?

Luwin: The queen

Catelyn: Why? They left but two-three weeks ago

Luwin: That's the thing, it isn't addressed to us

Catelyn: To whom is it addressed to?

Luwin: Take  a look for yourself

I looked at the pre opened letter and read it:

My Dearest Brother Imp,
You went to the wall now your going back to Winterfell? Why are the whores there better than here? I will never understand you. Why you like that god awful filth of place but stay if you wish. Father's back from Harrenhal. He'll be the one to run the city while my husband drinks and fucks and does everything in his power to annoy Jaime. Ned was a smart man for saying no.

Your Darling Sister, Cersei.

Catelyn: He's not here why would she send it here?

Luwin: And even if he is coming back here he's not back yet

Soon Greywind burst in the room, clearly grabbing my attention I grabbed my cloak and went outside to see Jon, Tyrion and two others that were unknown. Before I joined Robb and the others I told Maester Luwin to grab an extra cloak and come outside. I looked at Bran and called for Mary to watch him. I briskly walked out and joined them. Ever since Jon left I had felt bad  about being so cruel to him. Yes he was my husbands bastard but I couldn't love him. Now I had a chance to say sorry and try and be his mother. His Adopted mother but right now my concern was the girl. She was shivering and holding a white dire wolf with violet eyes, her eyes closely resembled the direwolfs eyes. I stood next to Ned who had greeted Jon and given him a hug. I looked and Jon and he looked at me, but instead of glaring at him I gave him a smile. Shock filled his eyes for a bit til a very excited Arya jumped into his arms. Maester Luwin came with the cloak and I took it from and approached the girl.

Catelyn: Are you cold?

She looked at me and smiled. She almost out the wolf down but I stopped her and put in around her myself. I looked at it and saw it was the first cloak Ned gave to me when I first arrived here. 

Dany: Thank you

Catelyn: Its no problem, Whats your name?

Dany: D-

Ned: I see you've met my wife Catelyn

Dany: Hello

Jon: Father, m..mother, this is Dany she is a friend of mine....

Arya: Don't you mean....

Jon gave Arya a glare but also pink appeared on his cheeks. Seems he has a crush on this girl. Hmm...

Catelyn: It's nice to meet you

Dany: It's nice to meet you too

Ned: and whom is your other friend?

Sam: Samwell Tarley, but please call me Sam

Ned: Lets get insideWe started to walk to the great hall but Dany looked scared. I walked over to her.