The Runaway Fire- 16

Ned's pov:

Stark Bannerman: King Robert was seen by White Harbor, they estimate he'll be here in two days time.

Ned: Thank you, as you were.

Stark banner man: M'lord.

He left and I looked towards Cat, her face had the same expression as mine. We both knew we had to do something but we didn't know what. 

Catelyn: We could keep her in Jon's chambers. 

Ned: She's already there, the maids tell me that very seldom do they wash and make her bed.

Catelyn: Hmm, could we dye her hair? 

Ned: Maybe but I don't know if it's enough.

Catelyn: We would also have to call her something else. Not Dany or her full name.

Ned: Like what? 

Catelyn: Khalisa?

Ned: It sounds to complicated, as pretty as it is it should be something from the north.

Catelyn: What about Lyanna?

Ned: ... No...

Catelyn: Here me out, if we call her Lyanna, Robert might not go after her. 

Ned: Lyanna Targareyan? What kind of name is that?

I rubbed my forehead, just as I did that a knock came from the door. Cat walked over and opened the door, revealing the halfman.

Tyrion: I heard fighting, I thought I might be able to stop it. Whats the matter?

Catelyn: Your brother by marriage is two days from here, we're trying to come up with an aliases for Dany. I suggested Lyanna but  he said no.

Tyrion: I agree with Cat on this one, when he hears Lyanna he'll think of the one he lost.

Ned: ...

Catelyn: Ned, it's our best option.

Tyrion: Or.

Ned: What?

Catelyn: What?

Tyrion: We could bed them, therefore making her  a stark or a snow or whatever Jon is.

Ned: Could it work?

Catelyn: Yes but thats not what Im worried about?

Ned: Then what?

Catelyn: Wouldn't we be rushing them?

Tyrion: It's obvious they like each other, we'd only be delaying the inevitable.

Catelyn: Hmm.

I had the final say, Cat and Tyrion looked at me waiting for me to make my decision. 

Ned: Alright here's what we'll do...

Robb's Pov: 

Robb: Jon, you what?

Jon: I took her to the godswood, whats the big deal?

Robb: You took her while the sun was rising, you wouldn't let me or Arya or Father watch it.

Jon: I still don't know what your getting at.

Robb: That was your thing, your thing! and then she comes and you show her something you wouldn't let us see. 

I could tell he loved her, and she loved him. But what could I do? I could ask Arya but she's to young and Sansa? Maybe. 

Robb: Jon, I have to go check on Bran. I'll be back.

Jon: Ok.

I started walking to look for Sansa and Jon went back to free shooting with his arrow. He was very skilled but i'd say he was more skilled with sword. I walked in the castle and wandered around the halls. My boots echoed in the emptiness of the halls, where the hell was Sansa. I then heard a pair of heavy paws run up behind me, I looked and saw Lady.

Robb: Hey girl, can you take me to Sansa?

She looked at me with her head tilted, I scratched the back of her ear.

Robb: I suppose its silly to think that you understand me.

Her ears then perked up and started walking down the hall, I stood up and started walking away but felt something bite the bottom of my cloak. I looked and saw lady run down the hall. I guess it was I sign I follow her? And so I did. When we stopped I saw Sansa looking out the window.

Robb: You better not be doing what I think your doing?

Sansa: Just looking at the clouds, seeing my future in Kingslanding dwindle.

Robb: Joffery, the one you like so much. I hear he's a right ol' prick.

Sansa: There rumors.

Robb: Personally, I think you dodged a bullet. 

Sansa: How do you know?

Robb: He's the son of Cersei Lannister, I don't trust Lannisters.

Sansa: But he's also Baratheon.

Robb: And most Baratheons are drunken fouls, look at Robert. 

Sansa: I guess your right but I can't help and wonder what it would've been like.

Robb: I  know you want to explore but if you leave you'll want to come home.

Sansa: What'd you want?

Robb: Right, I need your help to get Dany and Jon to admit their feelings for each other.

Sansa: Isn't that meddling?

Robb: Yeah but it's inevitable for them.

Sansa: How?

Robb: Thats why I came to you, I thought maybe you knew. 

Sansa: Well we could try talking to them separately and asking them.

Robb: Its something. 

I heard footsteps walking behind me I turned and saw Jon.

Jon: I thought you were checking on Bran.

Robb: I am but I saw Sansa crying and came to comfort her.

I looked at her and mouthed sorry, she flashed angry eyes at me.

Jon: Is this because you can't go to Kingslanding?

She looked at me and sighed. 

Sansa: Yes but Robb helped me and I wish to not talk about it anymore.

Jon: If you need-

Sansa: I know your here, what do you want?

Jon: I was looking for Ghost.

Robb: I think I saw him playing with the growing pups.

Jon: Ghost playing, who would've thought.

He walked off and we sighed in unison.

Sansa: Really? You had to say that?

Robb: Would you rather I say I stopped you from jumping out the window?

Sansa: We'll no- whatever. When do we start?

Robb: Tonight. Now Im going to see Bran, I was true about that.

Sansa: I thought that was a lie.

Robb: Well ya know.

-----------------------

hey guys! So what should Ned do? til next time peace!