Chapter 6

Chapter 6:

Luke's P.O.V

I'm on my way to school, hindi ko kasama ngayon si Summer. I don't know what's up with her but sabi ni tita, maaga daw pumasok. She's not usually like that, well baka maaga siya dati bago maging kami? Plus, she won't even reply to my messages. Perhaps she's mad? But what for?

Bad trip pa kahapon, I'm not allowed to drive my car for a week dahil tinakasan ko si Mr. Hernaez kahapon. Tsk, over time na kasi siya, then the date got cancelled because of him.

When we reached the parking area, I got out of the car and entered the school. I checked the time, good thing I wasn't late. As soon as I took a step to the grade 10 building I saw Jace , Angelo, Aedan and Sean.

"Hey dude." Sean offered me a high – five but I just stared at his hand. Tumawa naman sila sa ginawa ko kay Sean "Okay, got it Luke. I hate you." Sean ranted.

"Pasok na ako." Paalam ko sa kanila, pupuntahan ko pa si Summer.

"Sama na ako sa'yo." Sunod ni Jace sa akin.

"Heard that tumakas ka kahapon sa review mo?" Jace chuckled, "Akalain mo yun nagsasawa ka rin pala sa Math." I laughed with him.

"Well, my plan was to date Summer yesterday but I cancelled it bago ko tinakasan si Mr. Hernaez." Jace nodded. Nang makapasok kami sa classroom, it was quiet. What's with them? I turned my gaze into Summer's direction, I caught her staring at me to. When I smirked, she looked away and tried to divert her attention to Xyriel.

Weird, she didn't roll her eyes. I sat beside her and tried to call out her name.

"Summer." I stared at her while she was talking with Xyriel, "Summer Dale." She raised an eyebrow but didn't dare to glance at my direction.

Seems like she's ignoring me. What did I do wrong? I turned my gaze into Daezen and she was giving me that weird look.

"What's with Summer?" I mouthed, she shrugged her shoulders and gave me that pout. I sighed, why is she ignoring the hell of me? I reached my phone from my pockets and checked if my message was sent, and it was.

Didn't she read it? The message was sent as soon as Mr. Hernaez told me to do another problem. I locked my gaze to Summer, I'm examining why is she ignoring me, but she seems to be in a good mood a while ago.

Nabigla naman lahat nang pumasok sila Aedan at Sean, acting like they were scared. This is just one of their shitty pranks.

"Nandyan na si Mrs. Del Fierro, beast mode siya lagot tayo niyan tsk tsk." Panakot ni Sean sa mga kaklase namin kaya nag – ayos na ng upo ang lahat at nanahimik. Umupo na rin sila Aedan at Sean para mas makatotohanan yung kalokohan na ginagawa na naman nila.

Suddenly, we heard footsteps coming outside. Pagkatapak noong sapatos niya sa room biglang nagtawanan sila Aedan at Sean dahil si Cortez lang pala 'yon, yung class Vice president.

"Hindi daw makakapasok si Mrs. Del Fierro, anyways gawin niyo daw yung Activity 8 and 9. Iche – check na lang daw sa Monday." Pagkasabi niya noon umupo na din siya.

Natapos na lahat ng subjects ng morning and lunch time na pero hindi pa rin ako pinapansin ni Summer. Lahat sila busy, si Jace lang talaga matinong kausap ngayon.

"Bakit di ako pinapansin ni Summer?" Tanong ko kay Jace, "Sa tingin mo?"

"Baka nalaman na niya na may relasyon tayo?" Malokong sagot ni Jace pero seryoso mukha niya.