Back

Sehun's confession felt so good leaving his tongue he almost shivered pleasure. Voicing what he struggled to coming to terms with. His thoughts spilling out without him thinking

"I love him but he's with you and everytime I see your face or hear your name come from his mouth all I feel is hate. I hate the look on his face when he sees you, when he opens his phone to see your name on the screen, or when he tells me about how amazing you are at dancing. I hate it. It reminds me he's not quite there Jongin. He looks even more beautiful when he's in love but it's not with me."

~

All Sehun could focus on was trying to suppress the urge to vomit. His legs staying firmly on the ground after its many attempts to run away.

~

Sehun's chest was heaving and he was desperately trying to control his breathing. Jongin's face being blurred by the beginnings of tears.

~

His closed fist stuck in mid-air, only an hair away from the door in front of him. Dread filled Sehun's body, not quite finding the strength to shift his hand that bit further.

"Sehun" he mumbled to himself. "Stop being a bitch"

~

"I know. I'm a fucking mess right now so how can I-" his voice broke and he harshly rubbed his eyes, forcing the rest of the sentance out. "How can I face them. I can barely look them in the eye cause I'm scared that then they'll know everything"

~

*Knock knock*

~

A sigh was heard and Jongin stepped closer to his friend. Cautious in his movements due to Sehun's state.

"Sehun" Jongin began, the gentle, almost pitiful, voice catching the others attention.

~

The footsteps getting closer to the door finally made Sehun recollect him self and he instantly straightened up, preparing himself for what he never wanted to happen.

Then, the door swung open.

~

"They already know"

~

After not seeing him for so long, Sehun considered this a dream but the look in the others eyes reminded him that this was reality and he fought the need to close his eyes.

Enough of being a bitch

Taking a deep breath he finally found the courage.

"He-Hey Kyungsoo"

A/N: Now I hope what I tried to do here comes through and the structure wasn't to awks ^^