(1)

Jade stuffed the money she made tonight into a small black bag before pulling the 6 inch heels off her feet.

"Mocha.." She turned around with an annoyed expression on her face as her bosses red and worn out eyes came in view.

"What?" She had a frown on her face and she was very close to breaking something. It had been lap dance after lap dance, married guys, old guys.

It paid very well but she couldn't handle the gross groping.

"Some guy is requesting a dance" Jade stood up and fixed her bra strap before making her way down to the main floor.

Her boss put his hand out infront of her, stopping her from moving. "Don't touch me" He chuckled showing his yellow teeth and his hot breath hit her face.

"Not down there, up there" there were three levels to this. The bottom floor where all the dances and regular lap dances are, the second floor where the dancers get ready, and the top floor where all the private dances are. Jade rarely went up there, no one really did.

The best dancers always went up there with the rich business men or the rappers.

"With who?"She crossed her hands over her chest and stayed where she was.

"Don't worry about who he is. Just go up there, he asked for you specifically" Jade went through her mind thinking about who would know her.

She told no one about what she did.

She walked up the flight of stairs and fluffed her hair before walking into the room.

The light's were dimly lit with a red glow. There was a round stage in the middle with lights shining on the pole in the middle of the stage.

A round couch surrounded the stage and a tall man sat waiting for her.

She swayed her hips as she walked over to him, leaning down close to him and running her hands down his chest.

"Hey…" He didn't say anything and she liked that. 'Just do this and get out'

He turned around and looked into her eyes with a grin on his face.

His eyes scanned her body while he bit his lip, when he looked back up she was standing in front of him.

"So, lap dance or the pole" "lap dance. Half an hour"

He got straight to the point and knew what he wanted, when he looked into her eyes she swore she  knew him from somewhere.

The straightforward attitude, that evil grin, and the same brown eyes.

She pushed him back on the couch and climb on his lap. She likes to be rough.

He rested his arms on the back of the couch as she turned around and bent over.

She slowly went down on his lap and moved her ass over his lap.

His eyes rolled to the back of his head and his hands gripped onto her hips.

She quickly turned around and straddled his lap. She threw her head back moved her body to the soft beat of PND in the background.

He was getting into this as he slipped a couple hundred into her waistband.

When she only had 5 minutes left, she leaned forward and slipped her hand into his pocket.

She had to find out where he's from.

She pulled out his wallet an held it behind her back as the music stopped.
"Pay me"
He got up and looked down at her, his eyes wandered over her body and he caught something behind her back.

"Given me my wallet and then I'll pay you" She laughed and pushed him back down.

"Who are you?" He tried to get up but she pushed him back with her heel as she sat on the stage.

He was trying to push her away but she had a firm grip on his throat.

"Let me go" She rolled her eyes and flipped his wallet open. Gerald Earl Gillum? What?

"Gerald, gerald, gerald. Where have I heard that before?" Jade tapped her chin until another name popped in her head.

"G….G-eazy. I know I knew from somewhere. I can't take your money" She pulled her foot away from his throat and threw his wallet and money back.

"You need to leave, now" He pulled her back and she yanked her arm away.

"Listen you're dangerous and I can't get involved with this shit again. I've been through it before and I almost got in trouble for something I didn't do."

He had a menacing grin on his face and she knew something was wrong.

"Your boyfriend owes me money. A lot of money"

"He's not my boyfriend anymore, I haven't talked to him in almost a year so leave me alone. I don't know where he is"

He sat her down and got close to her face, "You're going to help me find him  or you'll have to pay me in some other way…"