(30)

She shook him violently as her hand were shaking in fear. "I'm sorry" she whispered while choking through her tears.

"I didn't mean for any of this to happen" Exavier groaned and coughed, as Jade scooted away from him.

"Come out with your hands up!" She felt more tears fall down as Mason came down stair with a frightened look on her face.

"I'm so sorry...." he stopped at the bottom, holding his teddy bear tightly as he stood in the blood that comes from Exaviers head.

Jade pulled him into her arms as the door was busted down. "Ma'am step away from child" the gun was pointed right at her as G sat up with his hand on his bleeding stomach.

"Stay right where you are" Jade continued to cry and pushed Mason away as he wailed out.

"Shhh no baby. It's- it's gonna be okay. I'm gonna come back for you okay?" She winced as she felt the handcuffs tighten around her wrists.

"Mommy...." he reached out for her but was soon taken away by one of the officers.

She watched as Exavier was taken away on a gurney along with G who looked at her with hurt in his eyes. She looked down as her hair hung around her face.

She felt like shit. She lied and felt like a cheater. "You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be held against you in the court of law. You have the right to an attorney, if you cannot afford an attorney one will be provided for you..." she sniffles as she listened to rights she heard just about a million time before. Only this time it hurt a lot more.

"What's going to happen to the babies?" The officers in the front kept their eyes on the scene in front of them without a reply. She looked back at the house that was surrounded with cops searching the whole place. The ambulance pulled away.

She felt empty. "I'm sorry..." she whispered one last time to herself as the house faded into the distance.
-
2 weeks later...

"Thanks for letting me stay here again" she had gotten out a couple days later due to complications but still hadn't gotten any word of where G was or where The kids were.

"I know it was bad in there. I didn't know all that shit was going on" Aaliyah reached across the table and rubbed Jades hand.

"I know...." she pushed back her messy hair and looked up at Aaliyah. Her eyes sunken and red from the lack of sleep, her face dull.

She got up from the seat and walked back into the room she was staying in. Jade laid back in the bed and felt the tears slip.

Her phone rang loudly causing her to jump up. She reached over and saw an unknown number.

"You have a collect call from..." she opened her mouth and gasped as she quickly accepted it.

"Hello?" She croaked out. "Jade."

She felt a smile come to her face when she heard his voice. "G.."

"I want you to come and visit me, okay? No questions right now. You'll know where I am." She wanted to reply but the line soon went dead.

A text soon came to her phone with an address and date.
-
Jade fixed her bun in the mirror and pushed the loose hair behind her. "You look fine. That's not what you should be worried about here."

Jade nodded and smiled at Aaliyah. "Thank you...for everything. I love you" Aaliyah smiled back at her and pulled her in for a hug.

"It's cool. I'll do anything for you and you know that"

Jade smiled again and pulled away. "I'll be back soon"

She walked up to the door and was soon let in. "Yes how may I help you?"

"I'm here to see Gerald Gillum" the man looked at her with a dead stare before typing something into his computer.

"Oh...okay" she was led to a secluded room.

She sat on the cold metal chair and waited.

And waited.

After about 30 minutes a buzzed was heard. His face was seen behind the door, hand s behind his back in a dirty white jumpsuit.

She took a deep breath as he was led through the door. The cuffs were taken off and he sat there.

Staring at her. With the same evil grin and the same brown eyes.

"So how you been baby?"

... THE END.

Well for now. A/n coming up soon. Comments?