(12)

G

With a pen in hand he wrote down exactly what he was feeling right now. Of course he wouldn't actually get in a recording studio because that was a waste of his time and money.

His songs were nothing more than pointless ink on paper.

But maybe this one wasn't. There was something about this. His mind seemed cluttered and there was only one girl he could think of.

Jade.

He didn't know why he was thinking about her so much.

Maybe it's because she reminds you so much of Masons mom...

He shook his head and got up from behind his desk. He pushed his hair back and sighed.

He just wanted to get away from this place for a long long time.

Some asshole stole his money and product, his baby momma wants to come back into his sons life after she neglected him, stole his money, and ran off with some guy. And now he's thinking about Jade.

He needed a drink.
-

Stepping into the club made Jade feel good. It felt good not being one stage when she stepped foot in this place.

Some of the girl she used to see on a daily basis took one look at her and sneered.

"They're just jealous you have all that man candy at home. They don't get to go home and lick all of dat whip-". Jade stopped Aaliyah before the looks they were getting could get any worse.

"I really wish you would stop thinking about him like that" she smirked and called the bartender over.

"I really wish you would start thinking about him like that. You haven't had any dick since I had an actual job."

"But you've never had a job in your life" Jade replied with a smirk.

"My exact point." They ordered their drinks and didn't realize the time was flying by so quickly.

"So it's like a rare 12 incher?" Jade giggled and shook her head. "I'm hoping its bigger than that. It was so obvious and I'm pretty sure he neighbors saw it too. I never thought I could get so.." Jade choked on the liquor when G started walking over.

"W-what are you doing here?" She stuttered and got up of the stool to pull down her short dress.

"I could ask you the same, Jade" It was a force of habit but G accidentally bit his lip and rubbed his hands together when he got a good look at Jade.

"I'll let you two talk" Aaliyah got up from her seat and walked across the club.

"The last time I remember you told me to leave..." G sighed and had a look of sorrow in his eyes.

"Don't even apologize I really don't care anymore. It wasn't any of my business anyways"

"But you've been taking care of my kid like he was your own and I do owe you an apology and so many thank yous."

I stood up and stumbled a bit. The drinks we're getting to me and I felt just the slightest bit dizzy. He caught me and sat me back down.

"I don't need those thank you when you're paying me"

"But you deserve that." He leaned in close to her and she could smell the strong musky scent of his cologne. It was like she was drowning in it.

He left a trail to kisses along her jaw and one on her cheek. She wanted to grab his face right now and pull his lips to her.

"And everything else you want. I want to say I'm thankful for you because after Masons mother left with a lot of my money she went with another man. She didn't care about Mason anymore. I should've told you earlier. You just reminded me so much about her. She was smart but still did dumb things, had a smart mouth, and loved money."

Jade gasped, "I don't love money"

He chuckled and got closer to her, "but she was so beautiful. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her."  He did the most unexpected thing and leaned in for a kiss.

Comments?