chapter 50

okay. Not much time, get it over with.

Liam. Can we leave him aside for a while? like, i know he's my super hot neighbor, but i really want to leave him aside for today.

Rick and Heath. Also leave them aside.

Friends? let's leave them aside as well.

Let's focus on me. (How selfish did that sound?).

Me, me, me, me. I just need a lot of help.

Crushes, friends and that kind of stuff.

Also, it is not relevant to what I'm talking about, but i want to mention it anyway.

There was this huge fight today between to big girls.

They were about to kill each other.

It happened in sixth period, and yes, it was hella scary.

The girls ended up pretty beat up, and we all had to get out of the classroom because they would not stop. They pulled each other's hair and one of the girls was stomping on the other's head.

The ground was bloody.

Well, leaving that aside, everyone i like is already taken, like, why?. I mean, there's Liam, but there just isn't anything between us, not that i think of. There's Rick, but he is way too mature for me. Then there's Heath, but i just don't want to date him. I've had enough of him. Like, seriously.

REALLY, Liam, i just realized i really don't want him.

I might not like anyone anymore...............

LIFE SUCKS HARD RIGHT? :(