OIE VII

I had never thought I would do this.

"What now!?" I was on the phone with him, as I hugged myself. The weather is extremely cold today which made me shiver at times every time the breeze blew.

"Just wait there patiently, can't you? She should be there anytime now," he sighed irritated.

"The word patient is not exactly in my dictionary, idiot," I mumbled while kicking on some stones on the side of the road.

"What?" he inquired. I could hear someone knocking on his door through the phone, "Hold one a second Elisavet."

"Okay. Whatever, I am going to hang up."

"Yes, may I help you? -" I hung up the call right after.

I was standing on a stranded road, half a mile from the rehab, waiting for Luca's delivery. It was noon but still the chilly weather sent chills down my spine. I had been waiting for fifteen minutes and his stupid delivery girl was not here yet.

Trust me, the view here is phenomenal, with the pine trees aligned in a straight line along the road, which made me feel less agitated.

Suddenly, my phone vibrated. I accepted the call in an instant.

"What now?"

"I didn't ask you to hang up," he stated as a matter of fact.

"I asked myself to. Look, if she's not here in five minutes, I am going to leave and you know what? Say farewell to alcohol."

The sound of car screeching to a stop broke the silence all in a sudden. I looked at the car and squinted my eyes to see who the driver was.

"Your bimbo is here."

"Didn't know you'd know that."

"I didn't expect anything less from you, you know."

I didn't notice she was right in front of me until I felt a tap in my shoulder. I hung up the phone, not giving him any time to finish.

"Well, what took you so long? That sport car should be very fast as far as I am concerned." I finished by pointing at her car.

"Here's the delivery. Send my regards to Caelus, can you? Tell him I miss him." I rolled my eyes at her words. She sounded so annoying that it hurt my eardrums so bad.

"Call him. Tell him yourself." I took the packaging from her.

It was heavy that I regretted for not bringing my backpack along with me. She was a very beautiful girl, to be honest. There was no way I could tell her that. I was afraid that I am going to blow here ego up to hell.

She was wearing a skinny,ripped jeans and also an off shoulder top. The heels she was wearing made her look even taller. She had auburn hair and it was all curled. The way it fell to her waist was magnificent. She had piercing on her nose as well.

She didn't reply my remark and instead she went into her car and took something out.

"I almost forgot, he asked me to hand this to you as well." She extended the envelope towards me and I gladly took it.

"If there is nothing else, I'm going to leave now." I told her.

"Yeah. Alright." She jiggled the key. "Hmmmm, Adoni?"

"How on Earth did you know my name now?" I screamed my frustration and she was taken aback by my sudden outburst.

She waited and spoke." Your friend told me. Just wanted to let you know to be careful. Don't get caught."

Guilt and regret washed over me in an instant. I shouldn't had not yelled at her earlier. "Oh okay. Bye."

"Bye." She got into her car and sped away soon after.

With a new piece of mind, I walked to the rehab as a soon to be offender.

I felt a pang of guilty as soon as I stepped a foot on the entrance of the rehab. "Adoni, you can do this. Just get this done and you're good to go." I breathed in and out several times until I regained my composure.

Alicia greeted me as soon as I passed by the receptionist. "Morning Adoni! -" I frowned as she looked at her watch. "Well, was I wrong. Good Afternoon. Didn't know today was your working day."

I smiled awkwardly, thinking about what lies I could use to feed her. "No. It's not actually. It's just that -" I gulped. "Yeah! i just remembered I left my things in the room yesterday."

She frowned. Oh no, I had my fingers crossed. Hopefully, she bought the blant lie."Hmmm. Alright! Bye. What's that bag for? " I panicked. " Silly me. It's your bag, for you to keep your things. " She laughed before waving at me as she headed the opposite way.

I ran to Luca's room immediately. At the sound of the thumping noise, his door opened. I shoved his large figure aside as I barge into his room.

I panted as if I had just finished running a marathon in the Olympics. He locked the door as I heard the door clicked. He was standing right behind, looming over my small figure.

I spun around and threw the bag containing his drink right onto his chest. At least, I tried. A loud noise indicated that it had fallen before even reaching him. Well, whatever. I was still mad at him. Guessed that I just had to find another way to display my anger.

I pushed his chest and pounced on him with as much force I could exert. I screamed all my frustration out at the same time. I believe I looked pretty much like a cave girl. Unfortunately, he didn't stumble at all, thanks to his strength. I was stopped as soon as he gripped both my arms tightly, almost cutting off my blood circulation.

"Are you done now, Elisavet?" He buried his eyes in mine. He challeged me to move any closer but I was not foolish enough to fell in his trick.

"You can let me go,now." He let go off me in an instant. It felt ultimately different, the warmth elicited from the closeness was gone.

"You-" I pointed at him. " This never happened before. I don't know you, you don't know me. We never exchanged words before. Our deal is off."

He just looked at me as he had his arms crossed. He seemed to be lost in thoughts as his blue eyes lingered in its own pool of dreams.

Taking matters into my own hands, I moved forward, standing right in front of him. I pinched him on his arm.

"Are you even listening to me?" I snapped. He smirked as he took a step closer to me. "I am." He held my arms, touching them delicately.

I tilted my head to look at him. I noticed he had subbtle though he smelt like aftershave, his irises were out of sight as they were hidden beneath the forest of lashes.

For heaven's sake, we looked like a couple made for one another but hell no, we're nothing close to that.

My conscience told me he was doing it on purpose as he enjoyed annoying the hell out of me. Never had I thougth he had stood so low to the point he attempted to seduce me for his sake of entertainment. But whatever, I'd just play along.

"Good that you are listening because I don't want to waste my time repeating it. Honey." I whisper devilishly close to him, my hot breath fanning his ear. I swear he shivered at it before turning rigid again. I guessed that I caught him off guard.

Earning no response from him, I continued. "I wish to never see you again, Mr Zechariah." We were still standing too close to each other, chest to chest. How would my hormones not be affected by this proximity?

I smirked as I was about to finish my act with a light kiss on his cheek. I was about to kiss him when he turned his face at me. Our lips touched and all hell broke lose. I lost me.