4) hickeys

"Chay..." I heard. I groaned and turned to my other side.

"... Chay?" It was Jaebums voice. Did I fall asleep in class? Ah, whatever, whatever. I probably needed it.

"Hmm... noona?" He said. Who was he calling noona? He was older than me. Tsk. However, I was still too lazy to respond in any way.

"Ahjumma!"

"Who the fuck are you calling ahjumma?" I snapped up. Oh no, bad idea. The second after I sat up I got dizzy and lost my balance. My sight turned black, but it was just a matter of seconds for it to clear up again. That reminded me, I drank last night.

After I opened my eyes, I realized I didn't fall asleep in class. Heck, I didn't even know where I was. The room was big and white like the bed I was laying in and the closet in the corner. A bigass white mirror took the space on the wall. I looked at Jaebum sitting at the edge of the bed, wearing his pajamas and holding his freshly made cup of coffee with a smile. "What happened?" I asked, though I didn't know if I wanted to know the awnser. He looked away in doubt, then turned back giving me a small smile. "I didn't think you'd be that drunk not to remember..." He said. I gasped and let myself fall on the bed.

Oh, you did not.

I immediatly sat up again and gave him a serious look. "Did we...." He gasped as well and waved his hand to me saying "We didn't have sex". I let out a relieved breath.

"You kind of kissed me though." He added with a shy smile. What does he mean with kind of? While I did my best to avoid eyecontact he just continued telling me what happened. "And we cuddled..." I shut my eyes and covered them with my hands in shame.

"You gave me a hickey as well." That made me frown. I didn't even know I was capable of doing that.

"And I might have given you a few hickeys too..." He admitted. I opened my eyes and got out of bed, walking to the mirror to look at my neck. At that moment I noticed what I was wearing as well. I somehow ended up in one of his big flannels. They were so big on me that I didn't need any pants, which I wasn't wearing.

No need to cover anything, he probably saw everything already.

I gasped even louder than before when I noticed my bruised neck. Blue and purple bruises coverered about half of my neck, all the way to my colarbones. Looking at them I started to remember things.

"Chay don't do th-" I rudely cut him off with a peck on his lips. I knew I was drunk, part of me did tell me to stop, but I didn't listen to it. We were sitting on the ground in front of the white couch in his livingroom. There was a space between us which seemed to annoy me for some reason. I crawled towards him, my eyes focussed on his lips. "Chay, stop that. You're drunk and I'm afraid I won't be able to stop you la-" I cut him off with my lips again, but this time I deepened the kiss. I swung my leg over his, inviting myself to sit on his lap. Stop it Chay. You're drunk. I tried telling myself, but I was just... Desperate. I was so desperate for attention and love. I hated myself for this, but the alcohol took over me. I moved the kisses to his jawline, down to his neck. Without thinking I sucked his skin into my mouth, leaving a lovemark in his neck.

I walked to the livingroom. Basicly looking for evidence to be sure if it actually happened or if I dreamed it. Well apparently it actually happened, seeing his jacket laying there, which I took off and threw in the ground. Oh Chay, that's so rude. Pillows from the couch were laying on the ground, next to my left shoe and my jacket. Seeing that helped me remember more.

'Jaebums hair smells nice.' I thought as we layed on his bed. Somehow we had moved there, but I already didn't remember that. I regret leaving the dinner without touching it. Drinking on empty stomach was a bad idea. He pressed his lips against mine, or maybe I started. I didn't even know. It happened before that evening, and I started that. Wouldn't suprise me if I took him to his bedroom and started this too. He switched positions and now I was pinned between him and the bed. He made a trail of small kisses from my mouth, via my jaw to my left colarbone to return the hickeys I gave him. I let out a heavy breath before he brought his lips back to my mouth. Suddenly he let himself fall beside me. Disappointed I looked at him. "What.." I said. "I shouldn't take advantage of you when you're drunk." He sat up and I followed and did the same. We were silent for a minute when he spoke again. "You lied." He whispered. I looked at him. After a second he looked at me too. "You lied, didn't you?" I frowned. "Where are you talking about?" I asked. "He isn't sick. He's just treating you like shit." I looked down and tears formed in my eyes. Damn, why did I drink?

Fuck. I walked back to the bedroom to see Jaebum sitting in the same exact position as three minutes ago. It was hard to face him after remembering all of the things I did. I was so ashamed. A sigh left my mouth. "Thank you Jaebum." I said. He nodded and smiled. "It's okay."

I decided to accept what happened and eat breakfast and go home. No need to cause more scenes, right? "Can I use your shower?"

It was 2 pm when I came home. I was suprised to see that the curtains were opened. Did Junhoe open them? I grabbed the key out of my pocket and opened the door. My two feet barely got over the doorstep and I already got attacked with questions from Junhoe.

"Where have you been?" He asked me. Surprisingly he wasn't wearing his pajamas. He was wearing a black and white blouse with black jeans. I raised my eyebrow.

"Are you going somewhere?" I asked him curiously. He frowned.

"No why?"

"You're wearing something diffirent than usual."

He seemed startled and looked down at the ground. "You don't like it?" He shyly asked me. What was with him today?

"I do..." He looked up and offered me a small smile. I hung my jacket up and switched from my shoes to my slippers. I was still wearing last night's dress and it felt a bit... naked. I borrowed Jaebum's flannel to cover the hickeys when I got home. Keeping my jacket on untill I got to my room would seem weird to him since I never did that before. When I walked past him to the livingroom, into the kitchen to make myself some tea, he walked after me.

"With who were you?" He asked.

"Jaebum." I awnsered, filling the waterboiler with water. "Who's that?" He asked as he grabbed the box of tea sachets and handed it to me. What was wrong with him? He's acting jealous.

"A classmate."

"Gender?"

"What? Male."

"A male classmate?"

"Wow you can actually listen to what I say. Congratulations." He rolled his eyes to me and grabbed a teacup out of the cabin. "Why did you sleep over at a male classmate's house? Can't you call a female friend or something next time? What about Aimi?"

"Oh my god Junhoe. I didn't mean to call anyone. I was just walking home when he found me walking alone on the streets at night, drinking beer. He brought me home and took care of me because he's my friend. Was that all? Do you need to know more?" He opened his mouth to say something but closed it afterwards. There was a small moment of realisation before his expression changed. He looked as if I just told him I worked at a hookerbar all night, shocked.

"What?" I asked in hesitation.

"You were drunk?" He asked. I nodded slowly. "Well yeah... I don't know... somewhere between tipsy and-"

"Did you have sex?!" He asked. I almost chocked on my spit and looked up at him in suprise. "Oh god no!" 

He somehow looked relieved. "Why?" I asked.

"Just asking." He said and walked away to lay on the couch. I finished making my tea and disappeared into my room to change clothes. Ah... What even happened?