8) bruises and bbqtents

Junhoe pov

"A lie, a lie, a lie, a lie eh eh..." Ahjusshi softly sang.

It had been two weeks and I still hadn't gotten used to him singing pop songs. Ahjusshi sang a lot. Not on a happy tone, more as if he sang because he was bored. Which he was. With me doing all the work there was to do, he didn't have anything to do.

"Kid." he said.

"Yes, ahjusshi?" I asked without looking at him. I was unpacking boxes with CD's and organizing them in the right genre, next to right artists.

"It's already five P.M." he said. I nodded.

"Come here for a moment." I put the CD's back in the box and placed it on the ground before I followed his request. Ahjusshi looked at his desk before he reached out and grabbed a white envelope. I was guessing what was in it but I didn't want to uselessly make myself excited.

"You're paycheck. " he said as he handed the envelope to me. My lips curled up in a smile before I took the envelope in my hands. "Take that girl out. " he offered me his advice.

I blushed. "I will. Thank you Ahjusshi."

"Well? " I frowned.

"...well? What do you-"

"I said it's five P.M.! Go! Do you think restaurants stay open until eleven? "

"Ah! " I said and rushed to the hallway. I grabbed my jacket and put it on with the envelope in my mouth. "Thank you! " I yelled at him -as far as I could make it sound like a thank you with the envelope in my mouth- before I left the door.

I hope she didn't suddenly got asked to work though...

Chay's pov

"You are dismissed. "

A deep breath left my mouth after hearing those words. That was my favorite combination of words. I stretched out with my arms up in the air.

"Chay! " I heard Jaebum whisper behind me. "Hmm? "

"Let's go for a coffee. " he said.

"Oppa? Do you have an addiction? " I asked while I turned around. He heavily shook his head, denying it.

"Though this is the tenth time in fifteen days that you ask me to go for coffee. " I turned around again and packed my books as I saw everyone leaving the classroom, leaving the two of us alone.

"I told you I liked you,  didn't I? " his voice whispered in my ear unexpectedly close. My face instantly turned red while every single hair on my body jumped up.

I was at loss for words and continued to pack my bag. "Ah, sorry." he nonchalantly said. "I guess I caught you off guard." 

Zzzzz

My phone buzzed in the back pocket of my black jeans.

Zzzzz

I grabbed my phone and felt Jaebum look at me. "Wait a second, I got a text. " I excused myself. My phone buzzed once again in my hand while I unlocked it.

17:07 Junhoe:
Come home straight after schoop

17:08 Junhoe:
I meant school

17:08 Junhoe:
I'm serious! And don't stop by anywhere to eat.

I laughed at his messages.

"What's funny?" Jaebum asked next to me as he shamelessly read my texts.

"Ah... That guy. " I frowned and looked up at him. "That doesn't sound nice." I pointed out. I rolled his eyes before he stated that Junhoe wasn't nice either.