9) decisions decisions...

Chay's pov

It was 10:15 when I woke up. When I saw the time I cursed out loud. I got out of my bed as fast as possible, jumping right out of my bed and sprinting to the bathroom. I jumped under the shower and thought of how many time there was left of class when I'd arrive at school. It was 10:05 now, which meant I missed an hour and a half, so one full class, and there were twenty-five minutes left. If I got to school in ten minutes I'd still have at least fifteen minutes...

While turning off the shower I brushed my teeth and while dressing myself I called to Junhoe to ask him to make me my lunch. Luckily he agreed without being a brat so that I had more time.

Well... More time... I was late so I didn't have any time at all.

"I'll take you by car, it's faster than your motorcycle." He said. I thanked him as I fleed to the hallway to put on my shoes.

In the car I finally got to check my phone. In the heat of the moment I didn't get to see if someone messaged me. Someone probably did, but this wasn't what I expected. My eyes widened as I unlocked it.

4 missed calls from Jaebummi.
9 messages from Jaebummi.

7:15 A.M. Jaebummi
I'm sorry about yesterday. Can we meet before class?

7:32 A.M. Jaebummi
Are you ignoring me on purpose?

7:48 A.M. Jaebummi
I'll buy you ice cream if you hear me out.

8:20 A.M. Jaebummi
School is starting in 10 minutes, you can't avoid me any longer.

8:43 A.M. Jaebummi
Chay :( where are you? I'm sorry!

8:56 A.M. Jaebummi
Aish seriously you're acting so childish rn!

9:34 A.M. Jaebummi
Your friend said you probably overslept. I'm sorry for calling you childish.

9:53 A.M. Jaebummi
Are you still sleeping?

9:53 A.M. Jaebummi
Or are you ignoring me because I called you childish?

9:54 A.M. Jaebummi
I'm sorry T^T

"We're here." He said as he parked right in front of the entrance of my school. "I'll pick you up after school so you don't have to walk." I smiled at him before rushing out of the car and entering the school, not taking any time to awnser the texts.

Jaebum also took the class I was supposed to be in at the moment. I awkwardly entered, sweaty from running on the stairs and through the hallways and out of breath.

"You're late." My teacher said. I smiled apologetic as I took the only seat left, next to Jaebum. Throughout the whole class, from which there we're only fifteen minutes left, he kept looking at me and whispering. He kept getting ignored by me as I wanted to pay attention since I already missed the first twenty minutes.

"Chay?" Jaebum asked right after class was dismissed. I sighed as I turned my face to him. "I'm really sorry, let me make it up."

"Let me make it up to you. " he repeated after I didn't respond. I sighed. The last thing I wanted right now was wasting my lunch break because of Jaebum. "It's okay. " I said. Honestly, I only said it to get away. But apparently he could see right through me as he went to stand in front of me and grabbed my arm, stopping me from leaving. Why did this keep happening?

"It's not. I'm really sorry and I'll make it up to you" I raised an eyebrow. "Tonight. "

I awkwardly avoided eye contact. Wasn't this just an excuse for him to go out with me rather than an apology?