Lost Boy-Namjoon

It was a very cold night...all of my brothers are sleeping and i was here by the window with my earphones in and admiring the beauty of the stars...i closed my eyes and a few moments later i heard a loud thug. I stood up and opened the window.

"Hello is anyone there?!" I look so dumb waiting for an answer. So i walked out of the window. I looked around to see if anyone is here. I said in my mind "geez someone is pranking again" so i just rolled my eyes and start walking back to my window. But when i took a step i slipped and fell from the roof. I closed my eyes accepting that this is the last night of my life. But then..

Somebody catches me. I opened my eyes again and a saw a man...A ver handsome man..and...

"WE'RE FLYING!?" He looked at me then smiled. I blushed...Geez his dimples!

"Yep,we're flying" he said as we both feel the fresh wind flying through my hair..After a moment of time he put me down on the rooftop. I sat on the roof and he sat beside me as well. There was complete silence between the two of us.

"Well may i know your name sir?"  I said to break the silence.

"Namjoon" he said with a smile. "What about you ma lady? May i know your name?"

"Its Y/N"

"Y/N...such a lovely name!" I blushed through his compliment.

"T-thank you...." I replied while looking away."a-anyways...Namjoon how can you fly?"

"Actually i got a lil help.."

"From whom?"

"Its a secret, darling" he said with a wink. Which makes me even more red. That "DARLING" at the end..geez.!

"You're blushing real bad" he said with a slight chuckle.

"N-no i'm n-not!" I replied while looking away.

"Pft!" He said then pinches my cheeks. Ok..i might say i have a lil crush on him.JUST A LIL BIT OK?

"I didn't know you look so pretty Y/N.."he said while smiling at me. I looked at him.

"M-me? P-pretty? B-but i look like a p-potato" he laughed.

"Hey you're not! You look like a fabulous princess" he said then held my hand. He kissed the back of my hand while staring at me. I blushed real hard. He smiled at me. His smile is more brighter than the moon. I heard a loud thug coming from my bedroom.

"Oh man what is that?" Namjoon asked.

"Oh it's nothing just my brother falling from his bed" i said then giggles.

"Oh" he giggles as well.he looked up the sky then frowns. "Aww i guess i have to go back now.."

I frowned as well " are you gonna go back?.."

He stood up then smiled at me "yep i wll" he helped me stand up. " i will be back my princess Y/N" he pecked my forehead before he flew up. He waved at me before he disappears through the sky.

I smiled widely then goes back into our room.

"That was the best thing that happened to my life..ever!" I got to my bed then closes my eyes.

_____________________
SUP YALLS ITS MAH FIRST TIME WRITING SOME ONESHOTS! KEKEKEK! But it was fun tho..i'll try and update tomorrow or maybe This friday. Bai bai guyss!