Promise-Namjoon

NAMJOON P.O.V

It's our graduation and I saw you taking your diploma onstage. I stood up with joy and clapped my hands loudly enough for people to look at me but I didn't care that time. I felt a tear shed on my eye seeing you graduate. I'm such a nice boyfriend right? Haha. When our graduation ended I quickly ran to you and hugged you. My hug was tight yet comfortable with you. You hugged back filled with joy and proudness. While I was hugging you I felt that my (what you call the graduation dress shoot my mind is blank) got wet you buried you face even deeper on my chest as you continued sobbing. I know the reason why...cause you're gonna transfer to states for college. Your parents didn't accept our relationship yet we did our best and fought for it.

It has beenhard for me too knowing that you're parents died last year because of a car crash.

I laid my chin on your head and carressed your hair. Tears start to stream down my eyes as well. You released from the hug. I looked at you. Sore eyes. Reddish face. Eyes filled eith tears. I wiped your tears away using my thumb and pecked your lips. You sniffed knowing that you calmed a bit.

"I'm sorry Namjoon...." You said. I hugged you again.

"It's okay...I understand you...this is for the sake of our future right? We can still chat or videocall anytime but not on school hours" i giggled a bit. "Plus Think I am always by your side. Im always there to support you. Im always there to be with you. Im always in your life. I love you so much Y/N." I said as I carressed your hair.

"You promise me that? You promise me that you'll never leave me?" I nodded. You lifted your head up and rested your chin on my chest. "I really love you Namjoon."

Well I think in your promise...The '"You'll never leave me part" i think i can't promise that to you...I haven't yet told you that i have a lung cancer and it's on stage 3 I have 50 chance percent of survival  and a 50 percent of death. I just didn't told you about it.

Until then the day you left Korea to go to states.

One night while I was preparing my dinner I coughed again and again. I felt wet on my hand and I looked at it. It's filled with blood. My eyes widened and I quickly rinsed it. I haven't yet visited the doctor for a month now. I dropped the spoon and held on the counter tightly. I coughed and coughed. I fell on my knees. I covered my mouth releasing a lot of blood. Goodthing Jungkook came in that time.

"Hyung ah-HYUNG!" He ran to me and he quickly grabbed his phone then dialed the ambulance. My sight started to blur. In a few minutes the ambulance came. The (what you call them? DAMN WHATS HAPPENING TO ME) helped me and placed me on a stretch bed (thingy) and then my sight got blackout.

I opened my eyes seeing you holding my hands tightly. And your head rested on your arm and your face facing me. Your face is red from all of that crying i must say. You started to open your eyes.

"N-Namjoon?"

"Y-Yes Y-Y/N?" I answered weakly. You got up and hugged me tightly. "Y-Y/N I-I can't breathe" you quickly released from the hug.

"s-Sorry Namjoon" you said sincerely and cutely. I smiled weakly then pinched your cheek.

"T-That's ok silly" I laughed a bit. You smiled and held my hand pinching your cheek. Tears start to flow down your cheeks again. "Y-Y/N don't cry now..." I said as I tried to sit down and hug you.

"N-Namjoon d-don't y-you will just f-feel the pain." You said as you got closer to meand hugged me comfortably. The doctor suddenly came in.

"Sorry for interupting but I got to check on Namjoon first" You quickly released from the hug and pecked my cheek and nodded on the doctor. The doctor checked me up.