Date-Jin

------------------------

Another typical day. With my boyfriend. We are together for 2 months already. Im satisfied with it. Since he's loyal. He's loving. He's my everything. Except my ex he's fuqing unloyal I saw him texting someone a couple of times. He keeps saying its just his friend but that woman just said "i love you :*" to him he even replied "I love you too you're the best woman i've ever met! :*" I got mad af so I left the house. I didnt even care that he's calling me that time. My eyes were sore after that. Then my bestfriend Jin came in and cheered me up. I felt happy because he always visits my house and cheer me up. He changed my life. He made me forgot about Hoseok. One day Jin confessed that he has feelings for me and he asked if he could escort me. I said i'll think about it and he gave me a couple of days. When he came back I hugged him and accepted him because I realized that he's more good than Hoseok. And now Jin's my boyfriend. Well enough with my chit chat and all.

I am cooking in the kitchen when Jin came in and backhugged me. He laid his chin on my shoulder and I could feel his breathing.

"Jagiya~ Whats cookin?~"

"Pork"I smiled then continued cooking.

"Oh yay jagiya! Thats lifeu! I love that! How sweet my jagiya is!" He said then pecked my cheek. I smiled then turned off the stove. I turned around and faced him. His hands were still wrapped around my waist.

"Aye jagiya you're so pretty~" I blushed at his statement.

"Of course im pretty~" I laughed. He pecked my lips.

"Thats true~ Oh jagiya get prepared by now we'll get going soon"

"Hm? Where?"

"Its a date" He said then winked. I smiled widely. "Now go better be preparing" he said while pushing me upstairs.

"But what about the pork???" I asked.

"Shhh I will take care of it just go change" he said as we reached infront of our room.

"Okay okay fine fine" I smiled then he gave me a thumbs up. I entered the room then changed.

=TIME SKIPEU=

I go down and saw Jin.He looks so cute. His outfit is a perfect boyfriend material thing. He saw me then his eyes widened.

"JAGIYA YOURE SO BEAUTIFUL!" He said as he looked at me from head to toe.

"Youre handsome too" I said. He lend his hand.

"Lets go?" He asked. I taked his hand.

"Yep"

We called the taxi.

=TIME SKIPEU AGAIN=
(Im so lazy xD)

We reached the mall. We entered and we start to roam. We saw a restaurant and we both entered it. I looked around then something took my soul out. I saw Hoseok and his girlfriend. They are talking and my hand holding Jin's got tighter. Jin seemed to notice me.

"Whats wrong Y/N?" I gotta act strong. I have already moved on.

"N-Nothing I'm just excited! Im so hungry" i said then laughed. He smiled at me. The waitress lead us to our table. And wow SHE JUST DIDNT DID THAT. She made us sit behind the table of Hoseok.Now fuq my life. Jin saw Hoseok too. Hoseok saw the two of us then rolled his eyes then continues talking to his girlfriend. Jin pulled the chair for me.

"Oh how THOUGHTFUL OF YOU JIN" I said then winked at him.

"Oh sure I AM Y/N" he winked back. I sat down. The waiter came in and asked for our food.