It's you=Namjoon

{Y/N POV}

I struggled to carry all my paper bags waiting for my turn on the line. My heart beats rapidly tip toing to see my love,Kim Namjoon. Well actually we are not true lovers but I have an imaginary relationship between us. Hehe.

Im just a fangirl and I know that. This is actually my first time going to an actual fanmeeting since im an international army. But even though I am,I didn't gave up and kept earning just to reach this goal. The first guy whom im meeting is Kim Taehyung. He is legitly my bias wrecker. I smiled.

My heart keeps beating rapidly as i get close to you one by one. When it's my turn to yours i smiled while tears are forming from my eyes by seeing you this close. You looked up from signing the album and looked at me in a worried face.

"Are you okay?" You asked. I just nodded and wiped my tears using my  palm. You talked to one of the staff and you stood up. I looked up at you confused. You walked out of your chair and went to the side. You lend your hand for me to stand up. I grabbed your hand and you helped me stand up. You wiped my tears and hugged me.

"I know you're not okay please stop crying" you said. I hugged you back too. Then you pulled away and smiled at me. I looked at you. You gestured me to sit back down and i did. You continued signing my album and i grabbed the paper bags beside me. I gave you the gifts i bought for you. And especially a Ryan stuff toy. Your eyes widened in joy like a little kid. I giggled. You quickly hugged the stuff toy.

"Thank you so much for this!" You screeched.

"You're welcome,Namjoon" i smiled. You placed down the stuff toy and grabbed my right hand. You looked at my finger.

"Keep this finger empty. Because next time when you go back i'll marry you" I blushed hard.

"I-I promise Namjoon" you smiled. Then the staff said that the time is done and i have to go back to my chair. As i stood up and prepared myself you grabed my hand and said.

"You promise me that okay,ARMY?" I smiled and nodded. He smiled and waved at me while I walk back to my chair.

•••

That's just a memory of mine from my very first attending a fanmeeting . I started to tear up in joy for the second time seeing you this up close again. I struggled to carry all these paper bags from my hand. Waiting for my turn and finally it's my turn. For my surprise you are the first person I could talk with. I happily sat back down and you started signing my album. After you're done you looked at me. You rested your chin on your palm while smiling at me. I quickly gave my gifts and you thanked me a lot. Your eyes widened.

"It's you! You're back!" I smiled and nodded. You looked around your chair searching for something. And you grabbed a cute ring. You gestured me to lend my right hand so i did. You gently put the ring on my finger and said. "I've been waiting for you and now you're finally back" i nodded and tears stream down my eyes. You wiped it while smiling. "You kept your promise thank you so much. And I did kept my promise also,I married you now" You said. I smiled happily.

"Thank you so much..Namjoon"

•••

I wiped my tears remembering the memories from that ring. I felt my daughter tugged oh my shirt.

"Mommy why are you crying?"

"I-It's nothing sweetie"

"Awee i dont want to see my mommy crying" I smiled at her. I knelt down.

"Dont worry sweetie mommy is fine" I heard the door from downstairs open.

"Honey im home!"

"Daddy!" My daughter said and ran down the stairs. I turned back to the ring and smiled. I walked downstairs too.

"You are probably happy now.

You probably have a happy life now.

A happy family.

A free life.

I guess I was not meant for you.

There was someone who deserves you and loves you.

I won't forget that day.

I won't stop being an ARMY

Cause I love you. And I love all of you.

Thank you do much BTS..and especially you,Namjoon"

•••••

FMMFLFLFLFL

OKAY. Im so shitty and created this story i dont even know whats happening in a fanmeeting -;;-;--;;-; shitty ending right? Sorry for not updating I am totally busy since km preparing for school ;-;-;- but thank you for everything. Thank you for reading my books! I hope that I can update more often :)))

I'll try and update more often ;)

HAVE A NICE DAY <<<<<<333333 💜💜💜