Zombie Apocalypse-Jungkook

Running and running and running...In a dark night filled wirh deadly people around. Yep you're right ZOMBIES or WALKERS. Or wutch u call em but FUQ. It just suddenly appears out of thin air. I was just walking home from school then I have this feeling somebody's following me so I turned around and my eyes are SHOOK. ( YES JUNGSHOOK INDEED MY M8S xD) I stepped back then turned around and start to run again. And here I am now. I noticed a walker walking towards me so I turned left but still running. But turning left is the most fuqed up decision in my life. IT'S DEAD END. I turned around and stepped back til ny back hitted the wall. I looked up and closed my eyes waiting for the walkers to bite me.

"STEP OUT OF THE WAY WOMAN!" I heard someone then opened my eyes. The guy pushed me to the ground. He is holding a knife and a gun on his pocket. He have this brown hair. He have this cool face. He have-

I got cut off by my imaginations when the man starts to attack the walkers. FUQ HE'S GOOD. There were like 3 walkers who followed me and he managed to kill the 3 of em. IM SO SHOOK AND SATISFIED. He kicked the last walker then turned back to me. He wipes his hand to his pants then offered a hand to me to help me stand up.

"Sorry about pushing you earlier...I gotta save you that's why I did it..." I grabbed his hand then stood up. I dusted myself then looked at him.

"Ehem" i coughed. "It's okay." I smiled.

"Thanks...oh by the way. Name's Jungkook and you are?"

"Y/N"

"Hmmmm...cute name though..." He said shyly. I blushed by his statement. OK LOOK WAIT WHY IS DIS? HE JUST LOOKED LIKE AN ACTION STAR WHEN FIGHTING THOSE SHITEU WALKERS BUT WHEN HE TALKS DEMN HE'S SOFT. There was an awkward silence between the two of us. Suddenly a sound of a walker broke it. He got shooked then grabs my wrist and starts to run. We ran lots of obstacles like jumping on a trash bin,avoiding those walkers,burning cars, MANHI MANHI MORE. ( lolz xD ). We reached a mini garage place and its filled with stuffs needed. This is probably where he stays? I feel bad.

"S-sorry about the place but this is where I stay...sorry if it's messed up and all..."

"O-oh its okay!" He smiled a bit.

"G-good now sit down for a bit while i prepare some drinks." I nodded then sit down on the chair. I tapped my foot while waiting. For a few moments later he came back with a glass of water and some cookies in a plate.

"S-sorry if these are the only i can offer you..."

"Hush hush it's okay....i would gladly accept it." I smiled at him he blushed then gave the plate of cookies and water. I ate the cookies then drink the water. I placed the glass on the table then eat again.

"S-so uhmmm Y/N..." I looked at him.

"Ye?"

"O-oh nothing nothing..."

"Oh...ok ok" I ate and ate til i finished the cookies. I rubbed my hands. "Thank you for the snacks!" I smiled. He grabbed the plate then smiled back. He goes to the kitchen. I layed my head on the back of the chair. I closed my eyes. Then didn't notice that i slept.

JUNGKOOK POV

I washed the dishes Y/N used then came back to the room. I saw her sleeping on the chair. I walked closer to her then pushed some little hair in the back of her ear so I can see her better. I admired her beauty. She looks really beautiful.....this is probably love at first sight...I got shook ( EKKEKEKEKE JUNGKOOK HERE YALLS) when she moved a bit. I sighed then carried her. I laid her on the couch gently then puts a blanket on her.

"She is probably tired....." I said to myself. I sat down beside her. I watched her sleep again til I noticed her soft and plumpy lips. I gulped then keep starring at her lips. I looked around then looked back at her. I leaned my face slowly to hers. I stopped when its just a few inches to her face. I leaned back again thinking what im doing. I looked back at her again. I shake my head then leans my face closer to hers. There is just a few inches left...

"J-Jungkook?! What are you doing?!" I got shooked when I heard her voice. I stopped then leaned back and look down.

"S-sorry!" I said blushing badly. She didnt reply. I looked at her and she have the shook expression. "I am such a horrible person-" I got shook because she suddenly kissed me.

YOUR POV

I didnt know what Im doing but I suddenly just kissed Jungkook right away. I released from the kiss then saw his expression. He is really shook. I covered my face.

"S-SORRY FOR DOING THAT I-I DID NOT MEAN TO"

"I-I-It's okay..." He removed my hands from my face. "Really its okay." He smiled.

"T-T-Thank you..."

"Hahaha you look cute when you're nervous" I blushed into crimson red in his compliment. "Y/N look....I know this is quite fast but....I think I like you...." My eyes widened.

"Y-y-you what?"

"I kind of like you....like like at first sight" I blushed harder.

"O-o-o-oh..."

"Hahaha Nobody will even like me...i am not even goodlooking...and i am not that talented.....i am just a normal boy living in this small apartment...."He said with a fake smile and looked down. My eyes widened then hugged him.

"Hush hush i'm still here y'know and tjose are not true you are goodlooking you are talented you are not even poor think about the people who dont have a house demn youre pretty lucky...." I  said while rubbing his back.

"Haha.....Thank you..." He released from the hug.

"O-ok Jungkook...look....when i first saw you i think i have fallen for you...because the way you fight those walkers like spoof spoof and you are goodlooking and i think you're super talented! S-so like at first sight too.." I smiled a bit. He looked at me.

"Y-you feel the same too?" I nod."t-then that means...."

"We can be together forever if you want...I promise" i showed my pinky finger. He smiled widely.

"I promise too" he interlocked his pinky finger with mine. I smiled. He hugged me.

"I will protect you...i will be your knight and shining armor" I smiled then hugged back.

Then the night became peacefully happy.

______________________________________

THIS DOESNT MAKE SENSE LIKE FUQ SORRY FOR NOT UPDATIN PRETTY MUCH. BUT HOPE YALL LIKE DIS THANKS FOR READIN!!

Hearteu hearteu