Detention-Jimin (Continuation)

Im not into smuts but someone rqstd to continue this story soo yeah i made it a s. SORRY IF IT'LL TURN AWFUL SO YEAH CHOKE ME.

•••

It's been months since me and Sir Park are hiding our relationship. In class he often tease me secretly. Like  he bites his lips when his eyes met with mine. Or slide his hand through his hair. Its just, too seductive.

"Ms Y/N" i heard the teacher called out my name or more of a like "Sir Park"

"Y-Yes sir?"

"You look like you're out of mind"

"A-ah no sir"

"Hmm..If i caught you again i'll make you stay outside during my class. Got that?" I nodded.

"Yes Sir" he smiled then continued writing  on the board. I rested my chin on my palm while looking at the board.

Gosh it's so boring. I hummed doing it on purpose to disturb sir. Sir turned around with his arms crossed.

"Miss Y/N?" He raised his eyebrow.

"What?" I said.

"What did I tell you?"

"wHAt DiD i tElL yOu?" I said repeating his words. He rubbed his forehead.

"Okay. Pick. Detention or outside?"

"Standing outside would be so tiring. So detention. I said confidently. He tilted his head then looked at me.

"Detention again?" I nodded.

"Mhm.." he said then grabbed a paper from his drawer. He wrote then walked to me. He gave the paper to me. He placed his hands on his pocket while looking down at me.

"I will talk to you after class. About your atittude." He said then licked his lip a bit. I nodded slightly. He turned around then walked to the board. He started to teach again.

•after class•

I stayed still on my seat while the others are going oht the room. Its actually lunch time which is good i can spend more time with Him.

When all of the students are out he signalled me to go to him. I easily walked to him. He pinched my cheek.

" you kid! You are so naughty earlier ey?" I giggled.

"Yes"

"Ohhhh just a yes?" He said turning his to serious.

"So what if its just a yes?" I smirked.

"You're missing a word"

"Hm? What word?" He groans.

"Bad kitty" he said. He stood up then locked the door.  He turned to me then licked his lip. He walked towards me then I sat down on the teacher's table.

As he is infront of me. He wrapped his hands on my waist then pulled me closer to him. I wrapped my arm on his neck. He leaned in for a kiss. A very hungry and lustful kiss. He smiled in between kisses. He rubbed my back using his smol hands. I got butterflies in my stomach while making out with him. He bit my lip asking for entrance but I didn't let him. He groaned in frustration while I smirked. He went for my sides then pinched it earning a low moan from me. He took the oppurtunity to enter his tongue in my mouth. He explored every single inch from my mouth. I trailed my hand behind his head then takes a big grip on his hair earning a low groan from him.