Best Friend-Taehyung (PT 1)

YOUR POV

Alone in my room...blood streaming down my arm...blade on the floor...eyes filled with tears...the main reason of this is broken hearted...

It all started last week..

i was getting ready for a special occasion. VERY SPECIAL KEKEKE. Welp it's prom night! and who knows my escort...its my best friend. Taehyung. Welp he's my bestfriend since elementary. When we reached 1st year highschool he confessed that he has feelings for me but i was such a dork rejecting him that time..but our friendship 'til last long. Welp i must say when we reached 2nd year highschool I think i felt the same as he felt to me when we were in 1st year highschool I didn't confess to him or anythin since I don't want to be rejected as well.... But anyways,I putted a lil bit lipstick on my lips 'til i heard the doorbell. OH IT MUST BE HIM! I stood up and walked downstairs as fast as I can. I saw him sitting on the couch with my mom and dad.

"Oh hey sweetie your escort is waiting for you pateintly and you look pretty gorgeous!" Mom said while hugging me

"Thank you mom" I replied while hugging back.

"Ok daughter have fun..and Taehyung i want you to guard her during the night k? now go have fun kids!" Dad said while patting my back. I released from the hug then said goodbye to my parents.

Taehyung held my hand while we were both walking to his car. He opened the passenger's door for me.

"Thank you,Mr.V" i joked.

"Pft! Shut up Ms.Y/N" He teased back. I just rolled my eyes then sat down on the passenger seat. He closed the door and quickly goes in the drivers seat. He puts my seatbelt on and while he was putting on the seatbelt I didn't notice that I was staring at him.

"I look good right?" he asked. I woke up from unconsciousness.

"Nah" I joked. He rolled his eyes jokingly and starts to drive.

After an hour of driving we finally reached the place.

He got out of the car and accompanied me inside. He held my hand. I blushed while walking.

When we entered the prom place (idk wut it is called cause you know i haven't got into a prom yet xD)  many people greeted us. But there was this girl who came to Taehyung and grabbed his arm.Pft,its the girl that i hated since elementary. Actually she's a bish. It's true AF. Anyways her name is Amy.

"TAEHYUNG BABE! LET'S GO OVER THERE!" Amy said. OH WOMAN! JUST WHEN THE HELL HE BECAME YOUR BABE?

"H-HUH? B-BABE?" Taehyung asked with full of shock.

"BUT YOU'RE MY BABE..." Amy said then pouts.

"EHEM SINCE WHEN DID YOU BECAME HIS BABE WOMAN?" I spat in.

"OHHHH IT'S YOUR "BEST FRIEND" RIGHT?" She asked Taehyung.

"YAH WHAT THE HELL YOU EVEN CARE IF SHE'S MAH BFF?" (Taehyung is so sas).

"OH I CAREEE BECAUSE SHE'S JUST YOUR BFF AND IM YOUR GIRLFRIEND" Amy said with a smirk. This bish.

"Since when bish?" I asked.

"Since a few mins later" I can't hold my anger anymore then slapped her. She held her cheek.

"LISTEN UP BISH. LOOK IF U TRYNA STEAL MY "GUY" YOU BETTER THINK TWICE OH WAIT. YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A BRAIN CAUSE ALL YOU HAVE IS YOUR LOOKS. WELL  REMEMBER MISS. ATTITUDE COMES FIRST BEFORE BEAUTY. YOU BEING FAMOUS IS NOT WORTH IT. CAUSE YOU JUST BECAME FAMOUS BECAUSE YOUR LOOKS. ALL YOU CARE IS ABOUT YOUR FANS OR MORE OF LIKE "PEASANTS" THAT SORROUNDS YOU,PRAISING YOU. PFT I MAY NOT BE FAMOUS BUT I AM NOT A BISH I DON'T WEAR TOO MUCH MAKE UP. AND I DON'T PLAY WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S HEARTS. SO IF YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH EM HEARTS WHY NOT PLAY A VIDEO GAME INSTEAD?" People were shook with what i said. Even The guards and teachers are too. Amy is speechless. Amy walked towards me.

"This is not over yet MISS Y/N L/N" Then she walked out.

"What yall doing? CONTINUE PARTYING" i demanded. People shakes their head and continues partying.

"Oohhh geezus that bish got burn" Taehyung said then laughs.

"Pft i know i know!" I smiles then something popped in my head. SHIZ I NEED TO CONFESS TO HIM THIS NIGHT!

___________

OK OK LOOK ITS KINDA COMPLICATED XD BUT ITS STILL NOT YET FINISHED YALL KNOW TEH REAL STORY IN TEH NEXT CHAPTER
SEE YALL